“Re-review”

Joseppi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 13, 2016

I am re reviewing because i went there and ate. The pizza is very good when hot. Good service too. Could use an update inside.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Both times I've had this pizza it has been just ok. the crust has been soggy and pizza not quite hot, maybe from sitting too long. So many people at work said this pizza is great. I'm sure I will have again.

Reviewed February 28, 2015

This is a perfect example of pizza in the central Ohio style. Thin crust, edge to edge toppings, and cut into squares. It's the style of pizza I was raised on and continue to love to this day. We ordered "The Topper", miniature, little pepperoni spread over top the cheese and baked to a crispy, greasy, delectable wonderland of joy. This is near my friend's house and I can't wait to eat it again. After staying overnight at her house, in the morning I said, "sorry but the leftover pizza is coming home with me."

Been to Joseppi's Pizza? Share your experiences!