All reviews loft room gas fireplace the ground floor king bed blue mountains main building the cottages beautiful grounds recommend highly day bed our wedding anniversary my partner lounge area buffet breakfast french doors eating options private garden
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with all aspects of the hotel. We really couldn't find much fault. The room was impeccable (we stayed in the loft which was cosy and nicely furnished), the surroundings were beautiful and serene. It wasn't far from central location such as Katoomba. We think that one night stay wouldn't have been enough and we are happy we stayed 2 nights.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Spent a Saturday night with my wife in one of the nicest hotel rooms we have stayed in. A Fathers Day gift from our two daughters, our stay was special from the moment we drove through the front gates. Recently refurbished with new loft and garden rooms (2013), welcoming gardens, magnificent old pine trees, and easy access layout. The loft room has a gas "wood fire" that had made the room toasty warm when we arrived on a bleak and blowy Spring day. Generously proportioned sitting and bedroom areas with modern and tasteful bathroom facilities. Lovely window day bed to stretch out and take in the spring sunshine. A real luxury feel, private, romantic and relaxing. Cannot recommend highly enough. Breakfast in the terrace room in the main building looking out over the extensive gardens (ex golf course) was also excellent with attentive and friendly service. Cannot wait to stay again.

Room tip: Loft room for romantic getaway. Some great dining options locally.
1  Thank Feebs4
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

We had such a great time in this beautiful lodge. The location and gardens are stunning. Staff is helpful and the rooms are modern and warm. We had a drink at the bar and the buffet breakfast had everything you want. I would recommend anyone to go.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ralf B, General Manager at Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear alex2402892015,

Warm greetings from Parklands Country Gardens & Lodges.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad to hear our team looked after you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here on my husband's birthday, we love every aspect of this place..it's in a quiet and leafy area of Blackheath, and you can feel the luxury touch when you enter the room, it's also spacey and makes you feel like home.
Bathroom is very big and clean, bed is comfortable, will stay here again when we have a chance to spend a short holiday in the Blue Mountain

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Deasy A,

Warm greetings from Parklands Country Gardens & Lodges and thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your husband's birthday.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the future.

Kind regards,

Group General Manager

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We stayed for our anniversary and absolutely loved it. It is beautiful,the gardens are lovely and the building are charming.we will definitely come back again. The service is impeccable, each time we walked up to reception the door was open for us and we were greeted in a professional but very friendly way. When we checked in the gentleman had been to our room to turn on the gas fire and walm the room up for us. Breakfast was delicious and the dining room was beautiful with lovely views of the ponds and gardens. If I had known about this place when I was getting married I would definitely have wanted my wedding there!

Room tip: The loft rooms are beautiful and spacious with fantastic double showers
Date of stay: August 2017

Dear Lydia w,

Warm greetings from Parklands Country Gardens & Lodges and thank you for providing your feedback following your recent stay.

Thank you for your kinds words about the team and the property. The property is indeed a beautiful location for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and accommodation in one!

We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back for many anniversaries to come.

Kind regards,