Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
SAVE US$13
Hotels.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$98
Trip.comUS$110
All reviews good size great bed place to stay air con clean rooms next morning family room wedding accommodation microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2021

We were a party of 19 and booked 16 rooms for a couple of nights.
The rooms were perfect and the quality of the breakfast was first class.
The staff were the friendliest we’ve come across.
Please thank Julie for her help and welcome too, she was awesome. I didn’t get the name of the young guy at the front desk but please thank him for us too as well as the young lady that served us at breakfast. They were all brilliant!
If ever we’re in the area the Zig Zag Motel will be our accomodation of choice.

The Baggy Blues Members Club Ltd

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Inzitari, Owner at Zig Zag Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2021

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your lovely Tripadvisor review - it was a pleasure hosting you and the Baggy Blues Members Club crew.

We often host to groups in-house - so it is wonderful to have feedback and recommendations to share with future groups travelling to Lithgow. I have passed your lovely feedback onto the team and they are thrilled to be recognised for their outstanding work.

We hope to be given the opportunity to accommodate to your group again in the future.

Many thanks!

Reviewed March 1, 2021

Was very impressed with every aspect of our stay over 2 nights . ( we were staying for our daughters wedding ) The room was so clean , the bed was really comfortable. The reception staff were excellent and the housekeeping staff were great.

Highly recommend the Zig Zag motel as a wonderful place to stay

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Veruca5555,

Thank you for your review and recent stay at the Zig Zag Motel. It was a pleasure hosting you and your family.

We are seasoned regulars hosting guests attending weddings locally. We're glad to hear you found our team so welcoming, not to mention comfortable accommodation!

Thanks for the recommendation, we hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2021

We stayed in a classic queen room which was spotlessly clean and a good size. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and the room-service breakfast was delicious! We also had a great cocktail in the bar after our late arrival and it was the perfect antidote to a long drive, all in all a great stay!

Date of stay: February 2021
Chris Inzitari, Owner at Zig Zag Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2021

Thank you for recent stay at the Zig Zag Motel and for taking the time to review our TripAdvisor Page.

Michael and our reception team are very accommodating.
Our recently renovated Frankie's restaurant & bar have been well received. We are pleased you had the chance to try it out for yourself.

We look forward to welcoming you on a future visit to the area.

Best Wishes,
The Zig Zag Motel

Reviewed January 30, 2021

Although the room was a good size, and it was conveniently located to where I was working, and the wi-fi worked great, the room I was in was very noisy. The air conditioner vibrated loudly whenever the fan cut in. The bed was so soft and lumpy, I dont think my back will ever forgive me.
Then to top that off, in the middle of having my morning shower, conditioner on my hair and soap lathered everywhere, the water cut off.
The response from reception when I rang, was not the best when I asked if there was a problem with the water, "I'm just I reception I dont know." Not, " I'm so sorry, I'll find out immediately what is happening".
Maybe I was just unlucky, after-all, this place was suggested by others staying there, but I doubt I'll stay there again.

Room tip: Apparently the rooms at the back are quiet.
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Inzitari, Owner at Zig Zag Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2021

Dear Tracee2014,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review our page.

We're terribly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion, what you have described is very out of character and we should have acted immediately. We fully agree that we should have been more proactive and provided a solution to your concern about the water issues.

With your comments on our bedding - there shouldn't be any 'lumps' in the beds as they are new pillow top mattresses - commercial grade King Koil pillow top mattresses in fact. The beds are quite soft and we have so many compliments - however soft bedding is not to everyone's liking and we fully acknowledge that. Sorry it wasn't to your liking.

We do hope to be given a chance in the future to accommodate you again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 21, 2021

We had a very pleasant overnight stay in a classic queen room. The room was spacious, well-equipped and pleasingly modern. The staff were very friendly and helpful and gave a great first impression. I highly recommend this motel.

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for commenting on our fantastic motel rooms, they are indeed very spacious, clean and modern. Michael and our reception team are very accommodating.

We look forward to welcoming you on a future visit to the area.

Best Wishes,