Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
StayForLong
Priceline
All reviews well equipped kitchenette stayed here microwave and fridge kitchen area cute village sized bed recommend staying here centre of town lovely room within walking distance comfortable rooms large room central location would definitely stay here again orange loft lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

Stayed with Mum and sister in a refurbished 2 bedroom cottage. You may need to ring for the receptionist but everything is well thought out and prepared. Heating was reasonable. Bedroom sizes were generous as was the bathroom. Main lounge/kitchen area felt a little awkward with TV requiring a side-on view. Village is super quiet. Lovely restaurant within easy walking distance and a choice of cafes for breakfast. Much preferred this option to previous stays at nearby Bathurst and Orange. Would happily stay again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Long weekend in October. Great value. The rooms are large. Beds are comfortable. Air con. Small kitchen, as in sink, fridge, toaster. Everything you need. Walking distance to two wineries with free tastings. Cafes, restaurants and two Pubs. We recommend the Railway Hotel for great food and friendly service. My only issue was the lack of wardrobes and drawers are non existent. Just close enough to wineries and Cowra.
We would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2019

I stayed at the Millthorpe Motel on a work trip to Orange. Although this motel is about 10 minutes out of Orange I chose it for the good reviews and low price and I wasn't disappointed. The room was very clean and roomy. I found all the linen to be fresh and new. The bed was very comfortable. The little village of Millthorpe is lovely and quiet. I found it much nicer and more homely than some of the country motor inns that I've stayed in on work trips. There were no meals available at the motel but there were places to eat within walking distance and a lovely cafe directly across the road that is open for breakfast. For me, it was a great choice.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2019

We enjoyed our stay at the Millthorpe Motel, which is well-situated within easy walking distance of everything in town. Access and check-in couldn't have been easier. Our 'Deluxe King' room was value for money, with a comfortable bed and good shower. All that said, there's nothing especially 'boutique' about it; it's a pretty standard, albeit newish-looking motel room. Small details that might make a 'boutique' experience are missing: it's still a small carton of UHT milk that was in the fridge and the towels were fairly threadbare, for example. No special touches. That's not to say it isn't a good place to stay. It was perfectly fine for an overnight stay, well-priced, and we'd stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Booking several rooms for a group can always be a headache - but the staff at the Milthorpe Boutique Motel made it very easy for me. Arriving late in the afternoon with a group of ladies on motorbikes, the receptionist was friendly. Rooms were extremely comfortable and clean. I stayed in the two bedroom apartment and it was very spacious with a modern large bathroom. The heating kept the room warm. All the mod cons - TV, fridge, mini bar. Comfortable beds and great shower. Next door is a cellar door with great wines. You are two minutes away from lovely cafes and restaurants. While you may pay a little more, I recommend staying here and cannot wait to come back to explore some more. Worth to travel past Bathurst and enjoy some country roads.

Date of stay: May 2019