Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed for 2 nights at the Millthorpe B&B with my mother. It is a love B&B and very clean and tidy. Randall is a great host and extremely friendly. He had a cheese plate and tea for us when we arrived and cooked us a delicious breakfast which we chose from his menu. I would highly recommend the B&B for a short or long stay with your family. There are 3 very comfortable rooms and it is very close to the centre of town.

Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank amandal145
Reviewed March 16, 2015

My 92 yr old mother joined me for 2 glorious days at this B&B. Randall was a perfect host, the accommodation very comfortable, clean & modern. Well situated in quaint town of Millthorpe and handy for driving around the district.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2014

Randall's B&B is delightful. He provides very clean and modern facilities with great breakfasts included. He is a welcoming and knowledgeable host without being overbearing in the slightest. The B&B is in a great position to enjoy the gorgeous Millthorpe and the fabulous Tonic restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Everything written in previous reviews is completely accurate. My dearest friend and I stayed one night in early November, a surprise gift from my sister. I am a poor sleeper and found I really enjoyed a great sleep. Randall is an outstanding host and provided excellent facilities and superb tips for our shopping and eating expedition in Millthorpe.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hayley B
Reviewed October 12, 2014 via mobile

We have just stayed with Randall for the Bathurst 1000 and it was the best decision ever. We contemplated tent city in Bathurst but I am so glad we chose a comfortable B&B instead.
The room was excellent and so very comfortable! There was a gas fire place in the room, electric blankets and robes! Excellent for us Territorians.
We were the only couple there so had the place to ourself.
Randalls big breaky was superb and the tomatoes were so fresh.
We also dined at Gerrys @ The Commercial 3 of our 5 nights - just a short walk from the B&B.
Overall Randalls hospitality was absolute tops! Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the area. And Millthorpe a beautiful Township brimming with history and beautiful old buildings.
10/10 Thanks again Randall!

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaimie S