Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

The only things be rated well were the clean towels and comfortable bedding. One lady accidentally locked herself out but no-one was able to be contacted on the property to assist her. The whole place has a neglected air: dirty carpets, cobwebs and deceased insect life gracing the floors. No security on the doors, which were falling apart. This is just a short list of the drawbacks!

Room tip: Just don't consider staying there.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

We booked the 1 bedroom chalet & when we arrived the owner told us the cleaner didn’t have time that day to clean this apartment & he offered us a standard motel room. I advised that I booked that 1 bedroom as it was advertised with a fireplace & he told me he didn’t have any wood anyway. We were exhausted so we accepted but weren’t happy. The tv reception was basically non existent, bathroom door knob broken, blind cord broken. Lack of maintenance in the room & around the grounds was visible. However the next morning we went for a walk and found access to the 1 bedroom chalet as the keys were in the door so upon inspection it was apparent that this accomodation has been letted for some time. A broken window in the ensuite was boarded up & we found firewood next to the fireplace. We felt the owner had lied & deceived to lure clientele to his property to then get his standard rooms occupied.
Extremely unhappy & wouldn’t recommend this accommodation to anyone especially if you are wanting the 1 bedroom chalet.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2017

The most beautiful setting, amazing bird life just outside your door. Lovely gardens with attentive hosts. Our small dog thought he was in heaven. Millthorpe itself is a beautiful destination and Warriwillah is just 1.6km under the railway bridge. We plan to return next autumn.

Room tip: very dog friendly
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peter S, Owner at Warriwillah - Millthorpe's Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, even better when the four legged frienmds enjoy themselves as well!

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

We booked in for three nights but only stayed for one. Hair in the bed, carpet stained and greasy, dust and cobwebs everywhere. Overall the worst room we have ever stayed in.
Would not recommend.
The owner was not prepared to listen and didn't seem to care at all.

Date of stay: February 2017
3  Thank Foodguruwa
Peter S, Owner at Warriwillah - Millthorpe's Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

This client was very agro and full of opinions, she tackled me when I had the carpet cleaners just arrived, and proceeded to be aggressive about her opinions. I thanked her for her concern and that I would review her suggestions, but I've looked at her profile and I note that she hasn't got a good word to say about any body or anything. I value the input of our clients, many of whom come back regularly. I wish her well.

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

For a place that promotes comfort, kindness and charm, we receive nothing but bullying, a horrible room and an inconvenient and rude experience. Not only is the fact that they only take cash unprofessional and inconvenient, they treat their customers by bullying them around. They lie about facilities available and over exaggerate the quality of their rooms- dirty, outdated and uncomfortable. Very disappointed, upset and DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank InvisibleScarlet
Peter S, Owner at Warriwillah - Millthorpe's Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

The lady didn't pay her bills, and she didn't have any issues but thanked me for the hospitality when they were there. No accounting for some people.