See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2016

My wife and I and 2 other couples did this package the food / entertainment /and easy bus pick up at the door were excelent staff were friendly and proffesional
We would not hesitate to recomend this to anyone of any age

Room Tip: Rooms on the car park side ( away from the Highway ) are much quiter
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is the worst experience I have ever had. The motel was extremely out-dated. The dining was not what we paid for and breakfast was a joke. The staff was only there temporarily as the Motel had been sold - hopefully they will pull it down - even the floors were uneven! We couldn't wait to leave.

Room Tip: Go to another Motel!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank michellerig
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed at the hotel recently for 2 nights. We booked it as it was close to the venue we needed to attend and it was cheap. We were aware when booking it that it was budget, but we were still disappointed with the standard of the room. While the living area was clean, the bathroom was in desperate need of not only an update, but a good scrub too. There were broken tiles and built up soap scum. The whole hotel felt very neglected with fly screens hanging off windows and general debris just lying around the grounds.
I asked for a iron and ironing board (as there wasn't one in the room) and was sent around to the side of the hotel into what looked like a garage with a commercial washing machine but no sign of an iron.
Even at the rate of $110 per night I still felt it was overpriced. I wouldn't stay there again, nor would I recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Laura M
Reviewed October 11, 2013

i stayed hear and had the police called to me countles times over my stay by the owner becaus i was talking to a friend In the middel of the day and the owner was very very rude would not stay again,i have never hurd of some one having the police called to some one talking to a friend i was very unhappy with this place and unneeded or warranted Trouble like this dose not make for a good stay or a good reputation There is no need for the police to be called to some one Having a normal chat with a friend so if you stay there all i can say is look out for the scumy ouwner

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank tamikasamson
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed over the weekend....Went to a 40th birthday party 5 mins drive from the motel...
Yes I agree the place needs a refurbishment or at least some money spent on it. The walls are very thin, but this is fine for one night..We has room 3 which faced the carpark as I am a very light sleeper...TV reception was a bit tempermental and no dvd player in the rooms.. Check in was easy and the staff seemed friendly enough...If you are use to people helping you with your bags or the extra attention that we all like then this really wouldnt be the motel for you...We booked via wotif for one night $115.50 including credit card charge...Didnt have any meals there so cant comment on the food..

Room Tip: Choose rooms overlooking the carpark otherwise you may find the traffic a problem if you are a light sleeper like myself.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple