“The best meal in my trip”

Indian Corner at Wilson
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Burnie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Indian Corner offers real indian cooking with an authentic touch. We are situated in the wonderful suburb of Burnie, serving a unique luncheon and dining experience for locals and visitors alike. Indian Corner brags of a huge lounge area that can without much of a stretch suit substantial gatherings, birthday parties and corporate occasions. Our chefs set up all suppers with affection utilizing just the freshest create and naturally ground flavors. The best of traditional Indian dining is complemented with new Indian dishes to add innovation for those who love fine dining. It is our pleasure to extend our hospitality and service to those who would like to experience fine Indian cuisine.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food is really great, I ordered chicken biryani, the chicken is really soft, tender and succulent, and the sause is really fine, without being too salty.

Sometimes I cant get used to the fried meat offered by most local restaurants. When you soaked the meat in hot oil, it becomes crispy and greasy, but lose its flavor at the same time.

And thats why the finely cooked chicken biryani in indian corner really made my day.

The rice is great, not too soaked nor too chewy. Even better than in hk.

I had Lassi as my drink, the Lassi is very creamy with more than enough ingredient used. Really love it.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Just wandered in for dinner. Had chicken rogan which was pretty average. Rice tasted terrible not fragrant. Service was great.

An109, Owner at Indian Corner at Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Sorry I think you have reviewed for wrong restaurant, because we don't have this dish in our menu (if you go through the menu, you can check that) so please can you undo the comment
Cheers
Indian Corner

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Arriving in Burnie on a Monday Night, searching for somewhere to eat, we came across this Indian restaurant, being a finicky fussy type of eater, we thought we would have trouble finding something that we both would be happy with, upon entering the restaurant we were greeted and seated in a timely manner, with Menu for us to consider, we chose to have VEGETARIAN SAMOSA with MINT SAUCE - I had a Mushroom Vegetarian dish, Steamed Rice , and parter had a Chicken curry we also had Roti, All the dishes were well presented and tasty and not bland, the Mushroom Dish was AMAZZZZZING and with a spoon or two of the rice was just what my appetite ordered, partners Chicken Curry was SUPER , we could'nt finish all we ate, and were given containers to take home the rest, WE would drive from ONE SIDE OF TASMANIA TO THE OTHER for this fare, If you are in BURNIE make sure this is one of youR to DINE SPOTS- Well done to all the staff for making my INDIAN dream a reality....

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Great food, quick quility service, street parking dine in or takeaway, full bar and toilets available family friendly, I enjoy hot food and they are happy to ablige heat
Will book and dine in soon

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Superb. Excellent interactive service. The food just melts in your mouth. Just what was needed to relax us after a long day of travel.
One of the best Indian Restaurants in Tasmania.
Took a friend who was absolutely delighted with her first Indian meal.
Well done and thanks.