Review Highlights
Lilydale Falls

Easiest walk that can be done in Tasmania. in 5 minutes you already see a waterfall add another 5... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
pdljimeno
Sydney, Australia
love waterfalls so well worth the drive

Great falls, just make sure you have decent footwear, not a huge walk in but once you get there... read more

Reviewed August 28, 2018
bazzabushman
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews tree ferns easy walk car park bbq facilities nice walk minute return clean toilets gentle walk bbq area beautiful spot lavender farm the reserve well worth the visit all ages free camping few stairs overnight camping
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We parked up and started our walk. Tree ferns and very old trees are along the path. The first waterfall is lovely and then just a few more minutes along the trail and you come to the second waterfall, all in all this attraction is spectacular.

2  Thank minx59
Reviewed March 6, 2018

The falls were small when we visited due to lack of recent rainfall. They're about 5-10 mins walk from the carpark which is just beside the road. It's also an overnight camping spot. And it's all free.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The beauty of this area, once we started on the trail and went under the bridge actually took my breath away. We were transported from a casual camp area to a wilderness wonderland. It doesn't matter how many ferns and mossy rocks and trees I see the calmness that envelopes me never ceases to amaze me. The beginning of the trail is quite easy and we stopped quite a few times to just stare into the water that was ever so gently flowing beside the track. Things get a bit rougher so that I wouldn't be comfortable with small children or anyone with hip or knee issues. You can go down a well built staircase to stand at the base of the first waterfall or walk on up a not horrendous natural path up to the next waterfall. I do have hip problems and I won't lie, I did find it hard, but it was ever so pretty. As Tasmania has been going through a dry patch neither falls had huge amounts of water but it really was worth a visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

i couldnt get anywere near the falls as there isnt wheelchair friendy at all wasnt from not tyingwe got stuck in the mud twice

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

A beautiful and peace in the nature, Walking track towards the falls was a breeze 10 mins. There is a free camp site, parking, picnic table and playground for kids.

1  Thank maddiesam