“Tasty food”

The Big Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in St Helens
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Reviewed 16 August 2017

They cooked our meal fresh, it was a good serve and well priced. It was tasty and not oily like so many other Chinese restaurants in Tasmania we have been to.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Good food good price. Its also been the one food place consistently open at night in St Helen's any day of the week after 7 pm that I can rely on when travelling through for work.
If this went I would miss it.

1  Thank 801tanya2015
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We love our honey chicken especially my children and chicken and vegetable can't go wrong with it and they mostly cook it fresh for me.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We found the food tasty and reasonably priced. They were willing to cook us fresh meals 10 minutes before closing. Pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Buffet style place, nothing is cooked fresh and you can cram as much of anything into a container. I am not one for this style of eating, but we really had no other options. I would get something else next time.