Cabins are great, everything you need and plenty of space for our family (2 young kids), not much privacy though as there are many other cabins close by with views in your window. Also caravan park on site. Nice little play area for kids, and outdoor pool. The site looks over the water which is just so lovely (love East Coast Tas!) and its wonderful to be right on the beach. Also just up the road from Barkmill Tavern (bakery and undercover playground are excellent)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying spectacular views of the Freycinet National Park over Great Oyster Bay, Swansea Beach Chalets are located on Jubilee Beach in the historic east coast township of Swansea in Tasmania. The chalets in Swansea have been sited to maximize the property's coastal location with some chalets offering uninterrupted water views and the property has direct access to a sheltered swimming beach. Swansea Beach Chalets has a variety of chalets catering for the touring couple or holiday family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Swansea Beach Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swansea Beach Chalets Hotel Swansea
- Swansea Beach Chalets Tasmania