Comfort Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$117
US$119
US$118
US$90
US$79
The Granville Inn(Granville)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$127
US$108
US$98
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancake machineshower pressurebiscuits and gravyrestaurants and shoppinglate checkshower headroom was cleanhotel is locatedwould stay againtvtournamentrenovationhousekeepingdustohio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2010

What could all fifteen of us say !!!!! The very best, this staff is the greatest. Nothing bad to say about this hotel.
Acosta & Leeper just wanted to say thanks to all of them

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2010

We were traveling to the area for a family get together and had a wonderful stay. The room was clean and spacious and the staff was very friendly. We booked online using the advanced purchase option and got a suite for under $100 on a Saturday night. Very pleased with the whole experience!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2010

Hotel is easy to get to and is close to restaurants & shopping. Friendly staff. Our room was immaculate, lots of pillows (soft and firm labels on the pillowcases). Nice continental breakfast. with nice selection of hot & cold items.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Yes our party caused damage to one of the rooms, but when they were questioned to provide verification of proof the amount went from $40 - $200 that would be charged to my acct. Then Melissa as well as other staff lied about actual comments/actions that were taken. We were moved to another room and made a request to have the dirty sheets changed and they wouldnt even come and change them. Then they said it was never requested...
WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank DNSohio
HolidayInnHeath, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2010

Dear travelers,

Myself and my staff are here to serve you. You are all the reason the Holiday Inn Express-Newark/Heath, Ohio continues to grow & succeed. I take every survey & review very seriously.
It is also a part of my job to keep my staff, guests, and hotel safe.
We have a very strict "no party" policy to try and avoid noise disturbances, and damage to our hotel. In the event that a guest would damage our hotel we do charge them for the full amount or a partial amount of the damages.
I am sorry for the person who worte this review, but I can not allow you to damage my hotel.
I have total confidence in my staff to provide you a clean and comfortable stay.
Please stop in and check us out yourself!

Reviewed 23 February 2010

I reserved rooms 6 months ago and was told today the rooms were not available any longer. I worked with the manager (Melissa) for months ensuring the rate and rooms. We were both on the same page, but because she found out a event was going on in town she chose to let give my rooms to someone else at a higher rate.

ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY, NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank colsmike

My name is Terin Franks. I am the General manager of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
I want to assure any travelers coming to our area that we would NEVER cancel a reservation or a group reservation to try to get a higher rate from another traveler. Our guests are our #1 priority.
Regular reservations have until 6pm on the day of arrival to cancel. For a group reservation we have a contract that you must complete that explains our policies. If for some reason we never receive a signed group contract back to us by its due date nor do we receive a returned phone call to verify your group reservation/ follow-up of when we can expect to receive the signed contract then yes we will cancel the group reservation on its cancellation date.
It is not fair to other travelers who need a place to stay for us to hold 10+ rooms aside with no assurance to us that the group will arrive. Especially during a special event when travelers have filled up all our area hotels and are also staying in other cities because they could not get closer.
We try to make a group reservation process as simple as possible for you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me personally at 740-522-0770.
We take great pride in our hotel and the service we provide to our guests. We are committed to you!