“Great tacos and great service”
Review of Local Cantina

Local Cantina
Ranked #24 of 145 Restaurants in Hilliard
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the entire experience! The restaurant is clean and appealing with the fun decor. I highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

They have decent tacos, although not the best. Certainly passable. They make up for it with guacamole, chips, salsa and sauces. There's also a great selection of beers and cocktails. The service was excellent, too.

I'll go back drink some beers, eat some guac, play pinball. That's what this place is about.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I found this restaurant loud that you had to scream over the table. It is small but does have outdoor tables for warm weather. the food was average and drinks small for large prices

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I quite enjoy Local Cantina. It's a bit small inside and tables are a little too close together for my liking (I felt like I was involved in the conversation the table next to me was having). They have a nice patio for when the weather is warm, but that's waisted space in the winter months.

I like the tacos for the most part, though they're not my favorite tacos. I do like that I can just buy individual tacos, 2 seems to suffice, and I like the way you get your own chips and salsa, which are also pretty good.

I do like their crunchwheezy taco, so far most of the others I've tried have been a bit underwhelming. I really wish I could give a 3 1/2 rating. 4 is a bit high based on just the food.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

This is one of those places that are great to hang with friends. If food is the objective then the score drops to average. Our service was good, but the food on both of our visits was uninspired. Expect a short wait most of the time, especially if the patio is closed. The dining room is crowded and noisy but tolerable. We will be back, but not as often as we visit other restaurants.

Been to Local Cantina? Share your experiences!