“Queso is Killer”

Lunada Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 11, 2017

stopped in here while staying at the Homewood next door. Sat at the bar, and it wasn't crowded. I had visited after the dinner rush was over, but food was high quality and the Pacifico on tap was a plus! Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

I've been here a few more times since my last review and went here again last night. I have to say this place is becoming my favorite non-fancy Mexican restaurant. Jose, our server was really good. I had the melt fajitas again which were so good my husband ate the rest of mine after he was done with his meal which he smashed. He had enchiladas and beef tacos. He's a Crazy Burrito fan and will rarely say he likes it anywhere else but he really liked this place too. It's clean, with good service, and really good food. You should give it a try. Our two meals, queso, two beers, and two golden margaritas was 55$ before tip.

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Food is great! Service is great. Margaritas are great!! This is our favorite Mexican restrain Columbus. We go regularly

Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Went to dinner and we each received a good sized portion. Went on a Tuesday night during dinner and we were able to be seated without waiting. While the food tasted fine, it was nothing extraordinary.

Reviewed November 8, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lunada. The food is excellent and the servers are always quick and polite. I am surprised when we go that it's not busier. This is the best Mexican restaurant I've ever been to and can't wait to go back!