“Amazing!”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We went because of the reviews on trip advisor. The service and food was amazing. We were totally impressed by the quality of food. Will definitely go there again!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

The day I met my customer for breakfast the place was nearly deserted at 7:30 AM. But tjat wasn't a problem, good service. Food arrived quickly, as it should have. One of us got an omelette and the other a standard breakfast...scrambled eggs, toast, potatoes and bacon. To follow GPS here is problematic. While the address is correct, it is in a large shopping center and numbering is difficult to follow. Not far from Panera, but I suggest you try harder and go to First Watch.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

I had the trifecta today which is 2 eggs choice of meat and a multi-grain pancake. Everything was perfectly cooked to order and delicious. I have ordered bacon at other First Watch restaurants in the past and I get 4 slices of bacon when I order it but this time there were only 2. No big deal just wondered why but I never mentioned it to anyone in the restaurant. The bathroom was clean and stocked.

1  Thank William B
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

All I can say is I wish we had one on these in NE PA. Open until 2:30 pm
great breakfast and brunch spot. Many healthy options. Real made from scratch pumpkin pancakes. Very busy on weekends. Anyone loving organic and original items should not miss this.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Really good food and great service. I don't live in Columbus but visit a lot to see family. I make sure to go here at LEAST once a year. :)

1  Thank Jaimie C
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Thanks so much, Jaime! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and experienced great service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!