“Delicious Food and Wonderful Staff”
Review of Taj Palace

Taj Palace
Ranked #13 of 145 Restaurants in Hilliard
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came to Taj Palace for dinner and had a great experience. My husband enjoys spicier food, but I do not. I ordered the Paneer Masala with very little spice and it was perfect. My husband loved his dinner and the naan was fabulous. The service was wonderful with several water refills and also checking to make sure that my dish was mild enough. We will be back!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Nice place for fine Indian dining. They serve buffet everyday for Lunch n Dinner. It is good the have food from buffet only, do not go for Al'carte.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I have had Masala all over the world- England, Canada and the States and this is among the best ever! I like that you choose your type of prep/sauce and protein so you can mix and match. Their prices are very reasonable, the atnosphere is calm and the place is very clean and inviting. The staff is very helpful without hovering. All told excellent!

Reviewed July 3, 2016

The service was average and food quality poor,, could taste raw onion in gravy. The samosa served was dripping in oil.... will never go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

I've been coming here for at least 15 years and it's always good. The chicken tikka marsala and fish tikka are yummy and family favorites. Thank you for always providing quality dishes with delicious naan.

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!