“Buffet is worth a lunch trip!”
Review of Taj Palace

Taj Palace
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Hilliard
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I came in around 1:30 and didn't have high hopes for the buffet. Usually by that point in other restaurants, the food has been picked over and dried out. Although the chicken was a little bit dry, everything was piping hot and very flavorful. In fact, you get a lot to choose from! When I am back in that part of the area I will make it a point to eat here again.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Hubs & I found that we had a soccer free night and an absent teen, so opted to spend some time connecting over a lovely dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.

Our love for Indian cuisine began when we were mere college students. It's grown over the decades to the point where, on an adventurous day, you may even find me cooking Tikka Masala in my kitchen.

Tonight, though, we each got the Thali dinner platters (vegetarian for me, and non vegetarian for Bob).

So yummy!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came to Taj Palace for dinner and had a great experience. My husband enjoys spicier food, but I do not. I ordered the Paneer Masala with very little spice and it was perfect. My husband loved his dinner and the naan was fabulous. The service was wonderful with several water refills and also checking to make sure that my dish was mild enough. We will be back!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Nice place for fine Indian dining. They serve buffet everyday for Lunch n Dinner. It is good the have food from buffet only, do not go for Al'carte.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I have had Masala all over the world- England, Canada and the States and this is among the best ever! I like that you choose your type of prep/sauce and protein so you can mix and match. Their prices are very reasonable, the atnosphere is calm and the place is very clean and inviting. The staff is very helpful without hovering. All told excellent!

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!