“Friendly service”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We had lunch during the hours they offer a buffet. We were quite late but they still accommodated us. There were many veggie options and the food was very good. Friendly and efficient staff. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Indian restaurant with 14 hot items plus cold items. The environment is very pleasant. This one place I eat and like spinach.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

I hadn't eaten here, preferring the places closer to campus. I will be going here a lot more however. The food is very good, very authentic, as far as restaurants go. The buffet is really big compared to others I have eaten at, with a good mix of omnivore and vegetarian. It is also a good price.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

I came in around 1:30 and didn't have high hopes for the buffet. Usually by that point in other restaurants, the food has been picked over and dried out. Although the chicken was a little bit dry, everything was piping hot and very flavorful. In fact, you get a lot to choose from! When I am back in that part of the area I will make it a point to eat here again.

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Hubs & I found that we had a soccer free night and an absent teen, so opted to spend some time connecting over a lovely dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.

Our love for Indian cuisine began when we were mere college students. It's grown over the decades to the point where, on an adventurous day, you may even find me cooking Tikka Masala in my kitchen.

Tonight, though, we each got the Thali dinner platters (vegetarian for me, and non vegetarian for Bob).

So yummy!

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!