“Great Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

A great $10 lunch buffet with many selections vegetarian, beef and chicken. The service is great. The restaurant is clean as are the restrooms. There is plenty of parking. Great for groups.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had lunch during the hours they offer a buffet. We were quite late but they still accommodated us. There were many veggie options and the food was very good. Friendly and efficient staff. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Indian restaurant with 14 hot items plus cold items. The environment is very pleasant. This one place I eat and like spinach.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I hadn't eaten here, preferring the places closer to campus. I will be going here a lot more however. The food is very good, very authentic, as far as restaurants go. The buffet is really big compared to others I have eaten at, with a good mix of omnivore and vegetarian. It is also a good price.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I came in around 1:30 and didn't have high hopes for the buffet. Usually by that point in other restaurants, the food has been picked over and dried out. Although the chicken was a little bit dry, everything was piping hot and very flavorful. In fact, you get a lot to choose from! When I am back in that part of the area I will make it a point to eat here again.

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!