US$85
US$47
US$82
US$58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$55
US$45
US$45
US$99
US$150
US$135
Homewood
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I was looking for a last minute hotel/motel in the area at a reasonable price. I called up many motels for availability. Only this one seemed very convenient and close to the hospital. Stayed for a week and they gave a discounted price. Rooms were clean. Very supportive staff. Also had laundry onsite so made things easy. Stores were nearby too. All good, except once in a while some train noise outside but not in the room. Great wifi too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Peter M, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Hello Sunnyfan11,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!!! I am also glad we were able to offer you a discounted weekly rate that was able to fit your budget and lifestyle. I will be forwarding your kind words to my staff and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

EconoLodge
4198666565
econolodgeholland@gmail.com

Reviewed June 24, 2017

I have stayed here a few times now. Rooms seem to have got updated. I think its under new management. Comfortable beds. Clean surroundings. Overall great experience. Close to shopping center, Airport and through way and turn pike. Very convenient

Room Tip: Close to shopping. Request backside rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Hello Ejtom,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at EconoLodge Holland. I am very pleased to hear you were happy with your stay. In response to your comment of the rooms being updated- yes, all of our rooms are undergoing many renovations such as; lighting, drapery, artwork, hardwood flooring, and bedding just to name a few. We hope you stop by again so that you may enjoy all of the amenities we have to offer plus our updated rooms!

Thanks again and Safe Travels,

EconoLodge Holland
419-866-6565
econolodgeholland@gmail.com

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Hotel staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and well equipped for the price. I have stayed multiple times and it is always a pleasurable experience. I have always gotten the king room and the beds are comfortable. the bathrooms are clean and some rooms have new flooring and are refurbished. Bathrooms are clean also. Flat screen TVs and good reception. The rooms have refrigerators and microwaves included.

Room Tip: It seems like the lower floor rooms are more updated than second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Peter M, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Hello epromstadt,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at EconoLodge. I am pleased to hear you were happy with my staff. Not only do we guarantee clean rooms at EconoLodge, but our staff is trained to accommodate your every need. As you stated, our rooms are undergoing renovations and new flooring are just some of the upgrades. Bedding, lighting, drapery and artwork are some of the other upgrades to name a few. So please make sure you come back and stay with us when this process is complete. I think you will really enjoy it. I'm glad you are pleased with our clean bathrooms and flat screen TV's, as well as the accommodations of a refrigerator and microwave in every room. Once again, thank you for your feedback because it allows us to know what our guests like and what we are doing good at and what we need to improve!!

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

I try to give the places I review a fair review. Having said that, I'm wondering if Choice Hotels has any kind of minimum standards for its franchisees. The carpet was old and soiled. The shower curtain had mold on it and somebody's hair was in the bathtub. The furniture was old, none of it matched. It was probably purchased at one of those hotel furniture sales when they upgrade their furnishings. The microwave didn't work properly. There are better choices in the area for the money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Peter M, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Good Afternoon Mr. Holmes,

First off, I would like to thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us at EconoLodge Holland. I apologize this is the experience you encountered upon your stay with us. We are currently undergoing many renovations to our rooms including hard wood flooring among other things such as drapery, bedding, lighting, and so forth; and it appears to be that you stayed in one of the rooms that we have not yet renovated. Once again, I do sincerely apologize. With your feedback from this review it allows my staff and I to implement the changes that are needed to make future stays for our guests better. I will be forwarding this review to the housekeeping department and strategies will be implemented to ensure this does not happen again. If you would please call 419-866-6565 so I can make it right for you, I would greatly appreciate it!

EconoLodge Holland
1201 East Mall Drive
Holland, Ohio 43528
PH: 419-866-6565
E-MAIL: econolodgeholland@gmail.com

Reviewed March 5, 2017

Stayed at the econolodge for one night. Just by myself.
Microwave, refrigerator, cable TV. Room seemed to be in order.
I checked in 1 and 1/2 hours early and the guy was very nice about it.
Willing to please or accomondate anything. I would definitely stay here again.
2nd time in 2 years.

Room Tip: May want to chose a room on the side away from the trains and busy freeway. I did, and that stuff didnt keep me awake.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Robert W
Peter M, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Hello Robert W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Econo Lodge