“Lebanese with great kabobs and fattoush”
Review of Grape Leaf Diner

Grape Leaf Diner
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Holland
Description: We offer fresh and authentic Lebanese cuisine for pick-up, dine-in, and catering! Eat Healthy! Eat at The Grape Leaf Restaurant! The Grape Leaf Diner serves the Holland, OH area.
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Grape Leaf Diner serves very tasty kabobs but the real highlight is the Fattoush, which is absolutely delicious - it's the best I've ever had. They certainly know how to do it and it comes with every entrée. I recommend the Kabob combo platter at about $17, providing three kinds of meats on a bed of rice. The seasoning of the meats is just right, in my opinion. An added plus for Grape Leaf is that it is open on Sundays, even in the evening. Our experience was that non-chain restaurants in the Toledo area seem to be mostly closed on Sundays. That's a little rough when one is just coming off the Ohio Turnpike late in the afternoon. Very friendly service as well at the Grape Leaf Diner.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

The gyro dinner is really good. We ordered this but substituted the Greek salad with it. The Greek salad was fantastic! The hummus was also very good. Prices seem a bit steep but they are well worth it for the amount of food that you get.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

One of our favorite restaurants for over a decade. Great catering platters too! Their portions are generous. They do a huge take-out business. They have a room for private parties.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

I ordered the combo kabob platter. The meats (three different kabobs) were all good and tasty, and so was the lentil soup. The rice served with the kabobs needed a lot to be desired and was the pita bread cold in the bag. What this restaurant needs is a chef who can prepare rice and have a facility to make fresh bread. There is a restaurant like this on the west side of Detroit that serves fresh bread with humus as an option for lunch and it is a hit with the customers. I enjoyed the food with my family, but I probably wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Food is consistently good and very reasonable in price; it is all made on-site; it is our neighborhood "go to" restaurant sometimes as often as once a week. My husband and I often share a dinner and still have some left to take for lunch the next day. My favorites are their Greek salad and steak shish kabob.