“HUGE PORTIONS!”
Review of Grape Leaf Diner

Grape Leaf Diner
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Holland
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We ordered take out for 4 and the portions could have fed 8 easily!
Chicken Shawarma was really good. Mixed grill kabobs excellent & came with a side of fries that could feed 2. Kibbie Nyeh was not the best, but good. Baba Ghanouge and Hummus was some of the best I've ever tasted. Lemon rice soup is delish!
The only thing I can think of to criticize is that the portions are HUGE! The leftovers were wonderful!
Definitely get your money's worth!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here so many times, and the food is always delicious and consistent. This one of my favorite restaurants in the Toledo area

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

There Greek food is to die for I have love everything I have ever ordered you can't go wrong here for sure.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were driving from Chicago to NY and wanted to stop for lunch. We found the Grape Leaf about 10 minutes off the highway. The food was homemade Middle Eastern, very tasty with generous portions. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. The decor was unique and attractive and everything was very clean. It was well worth the short detour from the turnpike.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Grape Leaf Diner serves very tasty kabobs but the real highlight is the Fattoush, which is absolutely delicious - it's the best I've ever had. They certainly know how to do it and it comes with every entrée. I recommend the Kabob combo platter at about $17, providing three kinds of meats on a bed of rice. The seasoning of the meats is just right, in my opinion. An added plus for Grape Leaf is that it is open on Sundays, even in the evening. Our experience was that non-chain restaurants in the Toledo area seem to be mostly closed on Sundays. That's a little rough when one is just coming off the Ohio Turnpike late in the afternoon. Very friendly service as well at the Grape Leaf Diner.