All reviews room was clean waffles front desk staff business trip nice breakfast staff was very friendly two floors well taken care visit toledo priced right night's sleep the young lady after a long day outdoor pool breakfast options easy access no charge
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Our stay was very nice . Hotel was very clean and in a central area with plenty of activity around. Staff was courteous and polite and even though parts of hotel were under construction it was not an issue. Breakfast was good, maybe a little more variety like chocolate milk, English muffins or another cereal choice. All in all was a good place to stay, will use again next time we visit.

Room Tip: Room was clean and had all the amenities we needed. Only negative was rod holding the shower curtain was missing screws and caused curtain to lay funny letting water run out onto the bathroom floor.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Donovan Y, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way possible. If you're traveling in the area again soon, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

The hotel was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable. This location was close to the retail store that I was visiting and working. Breakfast was good and food fresh. Will stay here again if sent this way again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

The hotel is in the midst of a much needed remodel. The rooms were updated with new furniture and paint. The doors need a lot of work or to be replaced altogether. It was difficult to latch the safety bar in the door in our room. The room reeked of cigarette smoke, which was extremely unpleasant. My guess is that this room was a smoking room before the remodel. Biggest disappointment was literally, a modest amount of blood splatter on the bath and hall mirrors, as if a fight had taken place. There were specks of blood on the towels too. We got in late and didn't notice until the morning. The breakfast was balanced and good. Staff was very kind and polite. Cleaners need retrained.

Room Tip: I didn't leave a tip, as the room wasn't cleaned to an acceptable standard.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

The staff was friendly. The room was ok. It could of used some updates. The bathroom really needed updates. Over all it was a nice place though. I would stay there again when I go to visit my family there. It was a good price for being in holland.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive comments. We are currently in the process of remodeling. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

The staff was incredibly kind, from the counter to the guy that is fixing everything, and the Mexican lady that was cleaning the breakfast area.
The room was clean, and it was as I expected, and the price is good. Definitely will stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!