US$85
US$99
Hotels.com
US$129
US$114
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 27, 2016

The manager/owner, Nilesh, has made my stay in Toledo comfortable and has made it worry free for me. He has made me feel like a special guest each time I have stayed. The hotel is conveniently located, clean and reasonably priced. Excellent everything.

Room Tip: I stayed in the same room each time I stayed because I had the room and amenities that I needed.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Nilesh C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Toledo Holland, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

I am very happy that your stay at our hotel was pleasant as last time. Please do visit us next time you are in the area and we will try our hardest best so you can have a worry free stay with us.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

The facilities at this Red Roof Inn were adequate, exactly what I'd come to expect from other stays at other locations. My problem with this stay was the staff. I arrived mid-afternoon, and was initially booked into a room that already had someone staying in it. Fine, no problem, mistakes happen. A little after 11, I'm in bed, and there's a knock on the door. I look out the little peephole to see the top of someone's head. When I open the door--probably not the best idea, given that I'm a woman traveling alone--I see two men, one of whom tells me he's the manager. He angrily informs me that there shouldn't be anyone in the room I'm in and wants to know when I arrived. I tell him, and explain that I was initially in another room, and give him my last name. He walks away, and I go back to bed. About ten minutes later the phone rings. It's now 11:30 pm, and I have to be up in five and a half hours. "This is the desk. Spell your name." The conversation ended with him hanging up on me.

I understand that mistakes and confusion happen, but this is NOT the way to resolve them. If this is the sort of management that Red Roof feels is appropriate, I will not be staying here or at any other Red Roof Inn location in the future.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Karen Z
Nilesh C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Toledo Holland, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Toledo Holland Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies for the problem that you have encountered during you stay. I have personally talked the Front Office manager and have trained him on guest service.

Nilesh Champaneri
Red Roof Inn - Toledo Holland

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

Hit a ton of traffic during our road trip and decided to stop here for the night because of the reasonable rate. Room was clean, bed was comfy enough, and the staff were very polite and courteous. Perfect place to stop to catch up on some sleep.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Toledo Holland Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Please send us an email at I0058@redroof.com when you are in the area next and I would be more than happy to make your reservations.

Nilesh Champaneri
Red Roof Inn - Toledo Holland

Reviewed July 26, 2015

This place was just ok, sketchy looking clientele lingering around outside, immediately next to the highway so ask for a room on the "not highway" side of the building. Spent the night just fine with only slight noise from neighbors but found an adult bed bug crawling on the wall in the bathroom (see photos) that went behind the light switch panel. The desk clerk said that the management would look into it....I suggest going elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Owl2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Toledo Holland Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies for the problem that you have encountered during your stay at the Hotel.

We have taken a further step by getting the room checked by a Professional, they were able to get the room treated.

Please give us one more chance and I would be more than happy to make a reservation for you and would also give you upgrade to our superior king room which was recently renovated. Please email me at I0058@redroof.com

Reviewed July 21, 2015

This is a typical Red Roof Inn. No Frills but a great price especially on the weekend. The bed was comfortable but the bathroom could have been cleaner. My wife found hair on the toilet and tub. The door had to be slammed shut to close. Overall satisfactory but could use improvement.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Toledo Holland Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.