US$85
US$129
US$114
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2016

My wife and I stayed here earlier this year for a couple nights. The room smelled musty, but was otherwise okay. Cleaning could have been better. Just recently over the fourth of July, we stayed here for a week while in town visiting family & friends. My wife and I stayed in a King Suite in 108 and our son stayed in 251. They claimed to be booked full, although we seldom seen cars in the parking lot to indicate the Hotel was full. The front desk man was very nice at check in. Our room smelled like urine covered up with baby powder and after shave....really strong...but as it was a Holiday, and they claimed to be full, we sprayed air freshner and endured.....The air conditioner was loud and obnoxious and struggled to move air which was dense and humid! There was no room service to speak of and if you needed fresh towels you had to ask and then hand over your old towels immediately! While they were provided with friendliness, you had to ask and that included toilet paper. A can of Citrus Spray helped to deal with the room smell, but it was awful when entering the room until I would spray it again. My son somehow managed to get a new room after the smell in his room became too much and then the pipes started leaking in his bathroom and his air stopped working at all! Power failures happened all the time and a call to the front desk seemed to be met with hostility by a female staff person!!! As we were leaving I was checking to make sure we had not dropped anything behind the TV Stand/Dresser and discovered what appeared to be a lot of dirt and old condoms (not in the wrapper) that had been there quite awhile. Under the bed I noticed a lot of filth as well so it was obvious that cleaning was kept to a minimum! I don't know for sure, but it seemed a big family (I assume the owners) lived there in a room or two and every night there would be people sitting on chairs outside in the parking lot until 3 in the morning , talking, allowing children to ride bikes and generally having a good ol' time while being inconsiderate to their guests trying to sleep. Doors slamming, noise from loud laughter and kids screaming and playing, and a air conditioner that was obnoxious and a room that smelled awful! I would never stay here again.......I thought the price was excellent until I realized why. Your fortunate to get a cup of coffee....they offer nothing else! My opinion, spend a little more and go to a nicer hotel! This Hotel is filthy and needs an inspection from the City and or Health Department! While saving money is nice....one should not do it at ones personal health expense! These people should be ashamed to carry and represent the Red Roof Inn name. No room should be offered to a guest smelling like that!

Room Tip: Just don't! But if you do...ask to see your room first!! They must have a clean one or two for those not too tired to check first!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Koberbutt
Reviewed June 13, 2016

Stayed here for a quick night's rest. Wasn't the best of beds, but was perfectly fine for a few hours. Location is good and close to a variety of restaurants. Hotel room was definitely very clean and very affordable. Would actually consider Red Roof Inn in the future.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2016

My stay was 6/4/16 and my room (246) reeked of some combination of dust, carpet deodorizer, cleaning solutions, and possibly bug spray. This is not surprising when you consider that the only way to bring fresh air into the room is via the door or the windows, neither of which are of course safe to leave open. The AC unit is not vented to the outside. I developed a cough that I still have, 5 days later. You'd think after the famous outbreak of Legionnaire's disease in a hotel, that hotel keepers would be more careful of the air their customers breathe, but not at the Red Roof Inn Toledo Holland.

Oh, also, they have a "Park at your own risk" sign in the parking lot. I probably should have just slept in the car, that way I could have breathed and wouldn't have had to worry about my car either.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2016

The rooms were out dated and not very clean, our friends room also had blood stains on the sheets. Manager was very rude. they were have an issue with alarm beeping & going off, & had to leave at 12:30am because we could not sleep. refused to refund money. all of us well never stay at this Red Roof Inn again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2016

The check in went poorly. Charlene had two phones to her head. One was giving directions to a customer and the other was complaining to someone that they were over booked by 20 customers and she did not know how to block out the rooms. Two phone calls later she looked at me and said "ID". I had a reservation so she pulled it up. She interrupted one of her many conversation to say "Credit card". By this time there were two other customers behind my wife and me. She finally hung up the phones and printed out my paperwork. I signed it and then she just looked at me. I asked if we were done and she said yes. The room was not what the picture showed or what the picture in the lobby showed. The carpet was buckled,there were patches in the wall paper,bath floor was stained, and the air conditioner had some kind of deodorizer in it. In the morning, we went to take our showers and realized there were only hand towels. Assuming this was an oversight I went to the front desk and asked for bath towels only to be told all they had were hand towels. This seems odd because there was a bath towel on the walk way to the hotel room. That towel was still there when we checked out. I also want to mention that the coffee in the morning was not fresh at all. I assume it was from the day before. In addition, the room was stuffy/smelly and there were only local channels on the TV. No cable.

Room Tip: Wifi was free but spotty. Bring towels...they only had hand towels
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple