See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

It's OK. Other than seeing a left by someone dirty sock under a table it is clean. A call about the sock got a snotty response from desk and no one ever came to room. It is hard to find but has lots of restaurants and shopping nrarby.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2017

First, the good: there is plenty of nice grass for walking a dog. Also, the air conditioner worked very well and kept the room comfortable.
The negatives included a sink that was partially plugged and drained extremely slowly, which cannot have been missed by the housekeeper who cleaned the room before I checked in. Water stood in the sink for quite a while before finally draining, which is gross. The bed was old and when I sat on the corner it sunk down quite a bit and made a rude noise. There were several circular holes in the bedspread, looked like cigarette burns. No little packs of tissue were provided, or lotion, things I expect at a Red Roof. I stay at Red Roofs frequently and this one is disappointing. Fortunately I was asked if everything was OK when I checked out, and I was also send an invitation to review my stay by email, so I was given the opportunity to express my concerns. I hope this indicates that management is interested in satisfaction, and maybe some improvements will be made.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

The check-in process was terribly disappointing. I requested a regular room with a king size bed but they were showing a room with double beds. They finally indicated they only had a handicapped room with a king size bed. The room was not what I wanted & lacked amenities (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, etc. I requested another room & discovered the toilet didn't work. After the second disappointment I requested a cancellation & refund which was granted.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hal N
Reviewed July 16, 2017

very poor customer service, room was disgustingly dirty and smelled terrible, allot of drug activity in the parking lot, room next door smelled heavily of marijuana and to top it off they charged me twice, and am fighting to get the money back they overcharged

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank robertbreisacher
Reviewed July 3, 2017

i usually did not share comment on hotel but for this i have to .
staff are too good. rooms are newly renovated . clean and bright
good for stay. speechless for what i got in that price . i stay in other hotels in town but this is best in this category .
thanks to them