“chili is a must”
Review of Flip Side

Flip Side
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Description: Flip Side is mentioned in several other restaurant reviews on tripadvisor. Wonderful place I would like to recommend.
Reviewed October 26, 2015

really good food and bar. couldnt compalin once with our orders. they have this beer called dragonsmilk from michigan that was so freakin great...but had a ton of alc in it. get another chili if you order it.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Small place so wait times can be long, no reservations. Great burgers, onion rings! Be sure to try the house chip appetizer. Lots of beers on tap

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Stopped on our way home from a vacation! Perfect ending to our trip! Split a Shaun burger and a wedge salad!

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Great burgers any way you want them. I like mine with no bun--not a problem. Grill those onions--not a problem. Lots of choices. Beer, wine, and ciders too. Delicious and quality, all rolled into one. It's a little loud, so be prepared for noise. If you want an intimate quiet dinner, go next door.

Reviewed October 19, 2015

I am a burger connoisseur and Flip Side has one of my all time FAVORITE burgers!!! The quality is just there and they're prepared to perfection. I lived in NYC for 6 years and this is a restaurant that is easily of the caliber of my favorite spots there. This is the only place I've been able to get really good truffle fries and I love everything I order every time I visit! The staff are really nice too and the atmosphere is very cool. Love it!

Been to Flip Side? Share your experiences!