See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

This is the most horrible experience ever. I will never stay here again. My husband and I feel like we are prisoners here. They watch your every move. They constantly stare out their window or knock at your door instead of calling. You are only allowed two rolls of toilet paper per a week so I guess we have to buy our own toilet paper. It's loud here. Total gross and bad experience never again. I will commit a crime if I want to be in a prison.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed August 11, 2015

This was the most awful hotel experience I've ever had. I booked the room the day before and requested two beds. Upon arrival, our reservation was nowhere to be found. They only had one room left and it only had one bed. I asked for a discount since someone was going to have to sleep on the floor and was denied. We were harassed several times about how many people were in our room and even received a phone call at 1am from the hotel manager since we requested extra pillows and blankets (to sleep on the floor). The room was filthy. I didn't even want to sit on the toilet, let alone use the shower. There were several hairs on the sheets of the bed, leading me to believe they hadn't even been washed, gross! Spend the extra $20-30 and get yourself a place that is at least decent.

Stayed: August 2015
3  Thank sammyj085
Reviewed January 6, 2015

For the Hotel rating I would check the reviews by those who have stayed there. I was VERY impressed with the hotel, staff and the BEST FREE continental breakfast you will find for this type of accommodation. I VERY HIGHLY recommend this facility and talk about just off the highway but secluded, this is the place!

Room Tip: I would suggest the second floor since a lot of family's appear to stay here, lots of feet running around but not to the point of being ridiculous
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were driving from New York to West Virginia, in the zero degree weather, and decided to take a chance on this motel around 10:30 at night... Affordable, warm enough, clean enough. There were cigarette burns in the comforter, but no smell of cigarette smoke. It's no paradise, but it was clean and comfortable and just what we needed for a night. Plus, there was no Gideon Bible in the room, which is always a good sign.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple