“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Recommended by a person in one of the shops on the street. We went for an early dinner and were not disappointed. The server was friendly and personable and the food was very good.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 28, 2018

We went for lunch to have the walleye and unfortunately it tasted frozen. Atmosphere was quaint. Service was super friendly and very helpful. If you are going for the walleye I would go elsewhere. We didn’t see other food being delivered so can’t comment on anything else.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I don't get out often but my daughter came for dinner the other night and we decided to try Hudson's again. WOW! I wanted a burger but I had so many options, what king of bun or bread, kind of meat, chicken or veggie burger, and toppings! I put together a patty melt that was awesome! And the tater tots were the best I have ever had!! Great job!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We were waking by and decided to go into Hudson's for dinner. Never been there before, but the menu they had posted in the window was appealing. This occurred on a Friday evening at about 7:00 pm. We walked in and were greeted immediately. They showed us to an open booth. Our waitress was professional, personable, very friendly, and totally on top of things. The food was delivered to our table in a timely manner, the order was correct, looked delicious, and even more important, it tasted great. During our meal, the manager of the restaurant stopped by to see how the meal was. What more could we have asked for. !00% satisfied and we will certainly be dining here again!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We ate at Hudson’s last night - a Friday night at 7:00 pm - with friends. I have enjoyed this place for breakfast and lunch for business, but never at dinner time or on a weekend. I have been seeing ads on Facebook, which encouraged me to suggest that we give it a try for dinner. While the food was very good, the wait for the food was incredibly long. Though the place was packed, we were seated immediately when we arrived. Like someone else shared in their review, it took ten minutes (maybe longer we weren’t tracking each step) to have someone even come to our table after we were seated. Ten minutes to receive water and drink menus. Ten more minutes to receive drinks. I think our entire meal took us 1 ½ hours, maybe longer to get through and we just had an appetizer and dinner (this was an educated guess based on text messages sent to our son checking in.) Our server felt bad and explained that the kitchen was "backed up." At the end of our meal, we all chuckled when he asked if the food was "worth the wait" and apologized one last time. I get the impression that this establishment isn't staffed to handle large crowds. Just not enough help. I understand kitchens getting backed up, but drinks should not take so long. We were not in a rush and did not mind much, and actually found humor in how long everything was taking. The food was very good, as usual. However, our experience last night will have us questioning whether to go for social reasons and on anticipated busier days, like weekends or Sunday brunch.

Date of visit: May 2018