“Best Pizza in Huron”

Huron Pizza House
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Huron
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 28, 2017

We have been going here for years always good serve and great food!! Great selection of food choices and beverages too!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed November 28, 2017

I ordered a calzone which was the biggest and best one I have had yet. Made 4 meals. Food is excellent service is too

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We got take-out pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese. It was really good! The restaurant is clean and people are friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017

From the time we walked in the door until the time we left we were treated like family. The waitress was friendly and attentive. The pizza had plenty of cheese and was very tasty. We would definitely go back again if we are ever in that part of Ohio.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza ever! I live out of state. I come home to visit often and when I do pizza house is a must have pizzas are just the best! I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone especially those who are visiting the Huron area! Pasta, wings and salads are awesome as well!! A must place to eat!

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Huron Pizza House? Share your experiences!