“Very rude people”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #27 of 39 Restaurants in Huron
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Very rude people work here ... Walked in the door worker was there I said hello. She looked at me and said nothing just looked at me like I was a bother.... Went to order and that lady rolled her eyes after we changed the size of the fries .. No one was eating there Only four people in the dining area And two was us .. Will not go there again will go the extra miles and eat in Sandusky

Reviewed October 11, 2016

The staff was friendly for as late as we arrived. Good place to get a not so fast food fast food on a road trip

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

After A long day at Cedar point with some friends we were looking forward to having a nice meal before our 4 and a half hour drive home. We arrived at this wendeys at 11:45 and were completely ignored by all of the staff members inside.

Reviewed July 16, 2016

This is a typical Wendys, located at hwys 2 and 6. The entire parking lot, not just the drive thru, is one way so just be aware of that. Dining room and rest rooms were clean. Food was good, especially the new Mediterranean salad. Service was prompt even during lunch rush with a dining room line and a full drive thru. However, someone forgot to refill and replace the ketchup wells at the condiment station or put out individual packets so the only thing we had to add to our biurgers and fries was packets of a runny chili sauce.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I stop by there often because I hate the competitor's food. Just grab a juicy burger and and Ice tea. I skip the fatty fries.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!