“Fun Place, Good Food”

I-5's Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Huron
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We ended up here on a Sunday afternoon. Very cute place, loved the patio. The waitress was really good. The place became packed, while we were there and she had every table. She did not miss a beat with us. All of our food came out super hot. We had wings and fries. They were really good. The fries are great! My one son had a buffalo wrap and the other a burger. They liked there food very much too. I will go back!!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We had chips and salsa appetizer, chips are think, grease and over salted, a thimble of salsa, and a thimble of cheap cheese sauce.
Then we had the Walleye bites, they are good, over priced, and you don't get much, the view is of the boats in the dock, not the lake or anything else.

I won't be back, there's to many other places with better value and food, Huron Pizza House.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

We made a special trip while staying at Sawmill Creek because the reviews we read were all good. We were disappointed! Location was good nice view of marina but there was a nasty smell which made eating unpleasant. Food was edible but not worth the money or effort. Place was dirty. Staff was friendly and helpful but service was a little slow.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim, since it was a place we haven't tried.

Pros:

Really good staff, attentive and pleasant.

On the boat basin, so good if you're looking for something within walking distance of the Marina.

Cons:

The food. It just wasn't great. We had the nachos, walleye tacos and Cuban pork tacos.

The nachos were the exact same you'd find at a gas station with the exact same cheese and salsa.

Both kinds of tacos were just meh. Would never order again .

So, without being overly harsh, this place is probably a safe bet for fried food or burgers, but I can't recommend the stuff that isn't general public grub.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This was our second time here. The food was good. Not outstanding, but the view and outside atmosphere was totally worth it. I'm not sure how handicap friendly it is. I'm sure there is a way to get down. This is at a lower level. There is an outside and inside bar for busy times. Entertainment on weekends. Worth a try.