We stayed here for a long weekend trip in Aug since it was close to Cedar Point and we had a family reunion there. We have 3 kids, ages 10, 7 and 3 and there wasn't much for them to do. The pool area is ok but its ice cold and there is not a kiddie pool. They did have a sketch artist working for tips and a little craft area but that's about it.
There is no free contintental breakfast or coffee.
The rooms were probably great in 1990 but haven't been upated or cleaned since.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio