“very low level (unfortunately)”
Review of Black iron grill

Black iron grill
Ranked #68 of 128 Restaurants in Kent
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We needed to wait for quite a time before being served. Steaks were o.k. but absolutely not at the level one can find in many places around Kent/Hudson. Some of the food was cold. Wine - simple but extremely overpriced, the most amazing thing was that the waitress brought a bottle which was ... open.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Ate here tonight. Wow the steaks were cooked perfectly and the taste of the steaks is the best around. Much better than the steak house house in Streetsboro. All the sides are fresh. The sides are large and they give you plenty. When they first opened, they had some growing pains but they now are right on top of it. Must try this place if you like amazing steaks.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were looking for a nice dinner out for date night and decided to try The Black Iron Grill. It was a great choice! The food was excellent and the servers were very attentive. We plan to go again.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

A group of 8 visited for a special New Year's Eve dinner. We were disappointed. Where to begin?
Food was ok. I can live with that. The NYE cocktail was tasteless. Orders were sometimes incorrect and ill- timed. My coffee came only after reminders and after dessert was finished. The very worst was that the waitress told us to hurry up, others were waiting! We had been there a normal amount of time and there were tables in other parts of the restaurant available. We saw them while walking out, never to return. I wanted to like it but was very disappointed.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

Tried this restaurant for the first time. I hand the 10 oz. NY strip and my spouse had the salmon with bourbon glaze. The food was prepared quickly and our waiter was attentive.
We both chose the salad with white French dressing. The salads were large and the dressing was very good. My steak was cooked to my order, medium and was very flavorful. The accompanying baked potato was just ok. My wife liked her salmon but was unimpressed by the bourbon glaze. All in all it was a pleasant dining experience.

Been to Black iron grill? Share your experiences!