“Closed!”

Add it.
Arthur's
Ranked #42 of 71 Restaurants in Kettering
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Phone 937.291.9200 This is a NEW Italian restaurant in an older restaurant building. New name and new menu
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Authur's is long gone!

Look for Ron Sweeny's new SeaJax as an improvement.

Somehow the owners of Authur's missed the boat! If the owners had followed the same pricing and style as its sister restaurants, it may not have failed.

We look forward to lessons learned by the Sweenys.

1  Thank SavantIII_11

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Husband and I like to try mom and pop restaurants so we thought we would give Arthur's a try. Drove there last night and there was a banner outside that said Open, a painted sign below said 4pm. We drove up after 5 p.m. and there were no cars in the parking lot, the pizza neon window light was on but the neon open sign was off. They had tables with umbrellas set up outside but no lights were on inside. We ended up leaving because the place appeared closed.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This restaurant had a few growing pains and menu changes, but the latest menu and changes are simply wonderful. The calzones are huge with a phenomenal crust and taste as good or better than any i have had in New York or New Jersey. Great red sauce. The chicken capri is lovely. The meatball and sausage appetizer is a meal in itself. Great bruschetta. Never a crowd. Great friday or saturday night date night place if you are looking for something out of the ordinary! I just had them cater my wedding reception on a sunday afternoon when they are normally closed. I was more than pleased with the service and everyone raved about the food. Go out of your way and make this your next stop!

1  Thank ShawnandShar0n
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Everything thing was great, amazing waitresses I love seeing the same girls in there all the time. Food is good but I will not be going back because last time I came in I saw someone in the kitchen with a cigarette and one of the kitchen guys (an older man) come out and grab a waitresses bottom. It was completely inappropriate and made me and my family disgusted. We will not be going back and intend to spread the word.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We are SO thrilled about Arthur's! Every aspect! (Living around the corner sure makes it easy) We can walk, but I would say "Yes" it is worth the drive from anywhere!! Pefect size for personal service, semi-cozy (no booths, just tables) and simple decor. Noise level is low with background music. You can even hold conversations unlike overcrowded, over-hyped, warehouse-size restaurants. The owners/staff make you feel welcome when you walk in the door! The food is by far our favorite Italian! Best fresh made Sangria! I love their sweet & sour garlic house dressing on their "always" cold, crisp, salad. We have had their lasagna, manicotti, spaghetti (w/meatballs or Italian sausage) and HOMEMADE pizza, all of which are unlike any other around! And the Capri...DELICIOUS!......and the world's best cannoli, tiramisu, and cheesecake! (We always order a couple extra to go!) Homemade! Fresh! A true "slice of Heaven".

Been to Arthur's? Share your experiences!