TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

pleasantly surprised. especially after reading other reviews. had room near office. great rate for what you get. no amenities. just what you need for good night sleep and shower. plenty of hot water. good water pressure. beds and room clean. even in corners and along walls. good internet signal. wonderful staff. ( if this motel booked. also recommend Dav - Ed Motel. same exit. same owners. away from truck stop. )

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank rrelativepilot
Vickie E, Front Office Manager at Kingsville Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Stop back again and enjoy a good nights sleep. I am so glad you was happy with our services. Thank you for choosing Kingsville Motel.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Rooms were small, Kept hearing a bang sound during the Night in the Bathroom area. Kept itching like crazy in their bed, woke up and notice small bugs, so Beware!

Place Charges so much, but does not provide no breakfast as decent chain hotels!

Room Tip: Stay At another place
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank James L
Vickie E, Reception/Clerk at Kingsville Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Our rooms are cleaned on a DAILY basis (mostly by the owners and currently during the busy time we do have a maid). We have no bed bugs.

Our prices are based on the needs of each traveler and if you will compare them to surrounding places you will find that we ARE the closest to cheap that you will find for what we provide for you.

I get this a lot and I MUST make something very clear to all travelers:

MOTEL: place to sleep and shower..parking in front of room....these are the things a Motel is entitled to provide....NOTHING more! We do provide basic cable and there ARE restaurants nearby (in walking distance). There is one pizza place that delivers with a $7.00 minimum order.

HOTEL: feels like HOME. You have the internet, pool, jacuzzi, extended cable, continental breakfast, coffee pot in the rooms, and possibly other amenities that are not available at a MOTEL. You may have several floors and may NOT be able to park in front of your room. You will most likely be entering your room from a hallway INSIDE the HOTEL building. You will most likely be paying for all of these services as well. These Hotels usually hire staff to clean and maintain the place, therefore, they need to charge to help pay for their services.

Now that you have been informed the differences between the two...when you are looking to book a room...please remember what you are looking for and pay attention to the name of the Motel/Hotel because your services will be greatly different and your satisfaction will be affected.

Please kindly leave a TIP for the maid. She does take time out of her life to come and clean these rooms to the best of her ability. Thank You!

We do not share our prices as they tend to the needs of each traveler. Please feel free to call and ask for pricing. I will gladly answer any questions/concerns you may have at any time. If for some reason, I cannot answer the phone...please leave me a brief message with your name and phone number and I will get back to you ASAP.

Some customers want services provided for cheap prices that we cannot accommodate. For this, I am truly sorry. However, if you were to purchase them in your own home, you would have to pay for them. So, please do not belittle us for not having what you are looking for if you do not take the time to research and look for what you need/want. We try our best to accommodate ALL our customer's needs/wants. However, it is nearly impossible to please everyone.

We will continue to try and provide a peaceful nights rest to those of you who will continue to stop in and bless us with your presence. I look forward to seeing you! Stop by again!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Made a reservation for a Saturday night and had to cancel due to car issues and change it to Monday night. no problem fortunately. Arrived after dark in Mid August and the place was half full. Nice room. nothing extraordinary, but it was clean and did the job for a one night, on the road, type of motel. I will definitely stay here if I need to stay in the vicinity. I have been looking for decent motels in various I-90 locations in Ohio, and this one takes care of the easternmost side of the state. So if you know of others, please msg me.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank NYDiners

Thank you so much for staying with us here at Kingsville Motel. We are so glad your stay was a happy experience.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

after a very long day and night of traveling i stop to fuel and decided i needed to rest a while there is a quaint little motel close to the highway and decided that the prices were reasonable and the room was very clean and i stayed,the manager is a very nice young lady and was very helpful in making me feel comfortable.for the price of the room and the cleanliness it was very much worth me stopping to get a few hours of sleep before my long journey i still had thank you very much for making my stay a pleasant one!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank lea c

So glad we could make your journey a good one and your nights sleep a peaceful one. We welcome you back any time and am very glad you was happy with your stay with us here at Kingsville Motel.

Reviewed September 25, 2008

i was very tired after an 8 hour drive and i saw this exit comming up with a hotel n stopped here. the hotel is a lil old but very clean. i saw no bugs, price was great and the food next door at the restaraunt was the best i've had so far in my 3 day road trip. my only negative was its across from a truck stop so i was awake at 5 am from trucks starting. but i would stay again just for the meal and the cost.

A traveler from Nova Scotia