See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I read the reviews and decided to find out for myself the real story. It is a motel not a hotel and glad am I of that. My room was very clean, bed, sheets, bathroom, no sign of any bugs, not that I really expected any. 18 wheeler parking can be a big problem, not here, it is easy in and out. I parked less than a 100 feet from my room, talk about convenient. If I go through there again, I already know where I will stay. Thanks for having a mote. Brought back fond memories of summer vacation travels.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank George L
Vickie E, Front Office Manager at Kingsville Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

I appreciate the kind words my friend. Welcome you back any time ya come through - will be glad to have ya.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

Nothing fancy but it was totally a Flashback to 60's cross country roadtrips with small but clean rooms!

They even had a small fridge (which even some of the "better hotels" don't seem to think is handy as well as free wifi!

Way more than you'd expect for $50 and right across from Truck Stops of America so you can fuel up and have breakfast before hitting the road.(right after our early morning pillow fight just to keep that flashback moment!)

Enjoy a comfy, good sleep!

Room tip: Stay here and save $$$ for "fun stuff" other than a fancy room!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank cc_maam

Ya made me smile when ya said ya had a pillow fight. Nothing like making good memories. So very glad that we could accommodate you. Please stop by again when you stroll on through.

Reviewed March 7, 2015

The motel is a very good value for the money. I stayed in room 5. Bed was very clean and comfortable. Discovered by trial and error that I had to turn the old-timey thermostat to 85 degrees to get the heater to stay on to keep the room at about 75 degrees - which was comfortable (it was about zero degrees outside). Water in bathroom was clean with good pressure.

Room tip: I liked room 5
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Jim H

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

pleasantly surprised. especially after reading other reviews. had room near office. great rate for what you get. no amenities. just what you need for good night sleep and shower. plenty of hot water. good water pressure. beds and room clean. even in corners and along walls. good internet signal. wonderful staff. ( if this motel booked. also recommend Dav - Ed Motel. same exit. same owners. away from truck stop. )

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank rrelativepilot

Stop back again and enjoy a good nights sleep. I am so glad you was happy with our services. Thank you for choosing Kingsville Motel.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Rooms were small, Kept hearing a bang sound during the Night in the Bathroom area. Kept itching like crazy in their bed, woke up and notice small bugs, so Beware!

Place Charges so much, but does not provide no breakfast as decent chain hotels!

Room tip: Stay At another place
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank James L
Vickie E, Reception/Clerk at Kingsville Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Our rooms are cleaned on a DAILY basis (mostly by the owners and currently during the busy time we do have a maid). We have no bed bugs.

Our prices are based on the needs of each traveler and if you will compare them to surrounding places you will find that we ARE the closest to cheap that you will find for what we provide for you.

I get this a lot and I MUST make something very clear to all travelers:

MOTEL: place to sleep and shower..parking in front of room....these are the things a Motel is entitled to provide....NOTHING more! We do provide basic cable and there ARE restaurants nearby (in walking distance). There is one pizza place that delivers with a $7.00 minimum order.

HOTEL: feels like HOME. You have the internet, pool, jacuzzi, extended cable, continental breakfast, coffee pot in the rooms, and possibly other amenities that are not available at a MOTEL. You may have several floors and may NOT be able to park in front of your room. You will most likely be entering your room from a hallway INSIDE the HOTEL building. You will most likely be paying for all of these services as well. These Hotels usually hire staff to clean and maintain the place, therefore, they need to charge to help pay for their services.

Now that you have been informed the differences between the two...when you are looking to book a room...please remember what you are looking for and pay attention to the name of the Motel/Hotel because your services will be greatly different and your satisfaction will be affected.

Please kindly leave a TIP for the maid. She does take time out of her life to come and clean these rooms to the best of her ability. Thank You!

We do not share our prices as they tend to the needs of each traveler. Please feel free to call and ask for pricing. I will gladly answer any questions/concerns you may have at any time. If for some reason, I cannot answer the phone...please leave me a brief message with your name and phone number and I will get back to you ASAP.

Some customers want services provided for cheap prices that we cannot accommodate. For this, I am truly sorry. However, if you were to purchase them in your own home, you would have to pay for them. So, please do not belittle us for not having what you are looking for if you do not take the time to research and look for what you need/want. We try our best to accommodate ALL our customer's needs/wants. However, it is nearly impossible to please everyone.

We will continue to try and provide a peaceful nights rest to those of you who will continue to stop in and bless us with your presence. I look forward to seeing you! Stop by again!