See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are small , but price is cheap. The room was clean , no odors , no stains on any bedding or sheets , everything smelled clean . The decor is outdated , but overall a nice, clean motel room for the night . I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of room and bathroom .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa V
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I read the reviews and decided to find out for myself the real story. It is a motel not a hotel and glad am I of that. My room was very clean, bed, sheets, bathroom, no sign of any bugs, not that I really expected any. 18 wheeler parking can be a big problem, not here, it is easy in and out. I parked less than a 100 feet from my room, talk about convenient. If I go through there again, I already know where I will stay. Thanks for having a mote. Brought back fond memories of summer vacation travels.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank George L
Vickie E, Front Office Manager at Kingsville Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

I appreciate the kind words my friend. Welcome you back any time ya come through - will be glad to have ya.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

Nothing fancy but it was totally a Flashback to 60's cross country roadtrips with small but clean rooms!

They even had a small fridge (which even some of the "better hotels" don't seem to think is handy as well as free wifi!

Way more than you'd expect for $50 and right across from Truck Stops of America so you can fuel up and have breakfast before hitting the road.(right after our early morning pillow fight just to keep that flashback moment!)

Enjoy a comfy, good sleep!

Room Tip: Stay here and save $$$ for "fun stuff" other than a fancy room!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank cc_maam

Ya made me smile when ya said ya had a pillow fight. Nothing like making good memories. So very glad that we could accommodate you. Please stop by again when you stroll on through.

Reviewed March 7, 2015

The motel is a very good value for the money. I stayed in room 5. Bed was very clean and comfortable. Discovered by trial and error that I had to turn the old-timey thermostat to 85 degrees to get the heater to stay on to keep the room at about 75 degrees - which was comfortable (it was about zero degrees outside). Water in bathroom was clean with good pressure.

Room Tip: I liked room 5
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Jim H

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

pleasantly surprised. especially after reading other reviews. had room near office. great rate for what you get. no amenities. just what you need for good night sleep and shower. plenty of hot water. good water pressure. beds and room clean. even in corners and along walls. good internet signal. wonderful staff. ( if this motel booked. also recommend Dav - Ed Motel. same exit. same owners. away from truck stop. )

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank rrelativepilot

Stop back again and enjoy a good nights sleep. I am so glad you was happy with our services. Thank you for choosing Kingsville Motel.