See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2014

My husband and I checked in around 6 PM, took a shower and watched TV. Checked out around 10 PM, demanded refund, got it. Was offered another room but would rather sleep in the car. Left with no other reservations but luckily found a room around Fairfield for the night.

Room Tip: Check under the mattress, everywhere before touching anything.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed August 22, 2014

went to Lebanon to visit local sites and stayed at the hotel. I was very impressed by the service and the rooms were very homy and comfortable. Went to sleep tired and woke very refreshed. The light breakfast was very good and hit the spot. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good value and and safe and comfortable sleep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Dipak D
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We are a family of four from the UK on a N American road trip visiting three theme parks. We have previously stayed at the Knights Inn in Sandusky, Ohio in 2011 and 2012, and then again earlier this week and each time has been fabulous. Hence, we assumed we would have the same great experience at the Knights Inn Lebanon. WRONG!! The best bit was the guy on Reception who was friendly and did try to help us as we left, but there was really no point. We checked in and then checked out 15 minutes later (and 10 minutes of that was using the hit and miss wifi to book another hotel!). Rooms wreaked of smoke, despite being non-smoking. Everything was old and didn't feel clean. The swimming pool is ridiculous, bang in the middle of a car park which is shared with a store not linked with the hotel. It has to be seen to be believed but you wouldn't leave your kids out there unattended, if at all. I've been travelling 30 years and stayed in budget hotels right though to 5 star and this is the only hotel I've ever walked out of. It cost me $320 which I won't get a refund on, but the peace of mind I've secured at a great hotel just 10 minutes away is priceless! Sorry to the guy at Knights Inn, Lebanon - not your fault. The whole place needs remodelling, or knocking down! A change of room was not going to cut it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Graham U
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Stayed alone for a Harley Owners Group rally that was down in Mason Ohio. Plus side is that the place is really cheap. Rooms have seen much better days. My room had some rather severe cleaning issues. When it seems like every corner has cobwebs someone isn't doing much cleaning. Bathroom light never worked but I didn't care I was only there to crash after riding around the Miami valley all day. However there is no way the cleaning staff couldn't have noticed the light not working. Remember it was cheap. My cost for 4 nights was only 189.00 the host hotel in Mason even with the discount would have been 514.00. I would stay again but only if it was me alone my wife would never stay there. Area was safe and secure abundant fast food nearby. Breakfast should be skipped I don't know how long those 12 rolls/ donuts had been there :) Pool is closed but has water in it. The picture above must have been taken standing in the Ace Hardware pool is on left but not open.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Although the hotel seems to be old, my room was clean and comfortable. I wish that more of the staff would speak English besides the manager and his wife. The continental breakfast was ok. When I was there there was a major snowfall and the walkways and parking lot were cleared by morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo