See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2009

They never show you the real hotel on the website now we know why.
We pull up and it was a nightmare. The pool was dirty. The worker can't speak england.
The room smell as if someone had die in it. The blanket and sheets was dirty.
The bathroom sink was coming off the wall. And the capet look like it had not been clean in years. I call the AARP travel to cancel and i still have got my money back and that was 133.00. I would let my dogs sleep in the rat hole. So we went tod Day Inn and the room was and the outside was clean and well manager. With a pool that was out of this world. The breakfast was great. We did have money left after this to go to Kings Inlands i had three grandkids with me 11 months, 3year and 8 year. We had to find other hotel and it took 5 hours in the sun trying to find another hotels.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank wgroves9688
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I booked a room at this motel before reading the reviews, my mistake, tried to cancel and there was no way they were going to give me a refund or credit my account, so I plan to dispute this charge, I may be out the $57.63 but I learned a good lesson.

We stayed at a Quility Inn about 10 miles away and it was super nice.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank garrettstf
Reviewed May 17, 2009

Recently, my wife and I went to her friend wedding and we stayed Knights Inn Lebanon Hotel. By the time we got there, it was very late at night and we didn't know where to stay. So, we just check in near the hotel that we stayed for three days. The room that we stayed in is newly remodel and good size for two of us. Every things in the room smell fresh and clear. The staff responded to our requests quickly and friendly. We totally recommend anyone to stay in Knights Inn Lebanon. Good Luck

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ngoohio
Reviewed January 2, 2009

We stayed here while visiting family at Christmas. After one night we had to get out of the dirty smelly place. Someone suggested the Shaker Inn and we went there. It was lovely, clean and very nice. They are in the middle of remodeling and the new rooms are great.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank travelgirl1005
Reviewed July 4, 2007

This hotel was horrible! The rooms were disgusting and dirty. First of all the building looked abandoned and there was trash outside along with furniture and mattresses. Then the heat was turned on in 90 degree weather, there were stains all over the floor, walls, bath tubs, and our sheets. I even saw a bug on the bathroom counter! Terrible service as well. 2 small girls went to the front desk to advise someone the ice machine wasn't working and he told them to go to the gas station if they wanted ice! Not a good place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with friends
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ashley_p01