“Awesome new sushi place”
Review of Roll on in

Roll on in
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I'd never heard of a sushi burrito before but these were awesome! You can order burrito style or in a bowl, like Chipotles. For my first visit I had to try the burrito. You pick your proteins first (we each got 2), then add your fillings/veggies and then your toppings and sauces. They roll it up into a gigantic burrito!

They have a couple of sides we tried. Asian coleslaw was very good. And we tried the wonton chips. They were really tasty. I'd get them both again.

There's pumps at the pop station where you can get your own dipping sauces. That was handy. They also have soy sauce, wasabi and ginger there too.

Looking forward to going again and trying something different. Combinations are endless!

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch at Roll On In yesterday. This restaurant specializes in making burrito-sized, made to order (ala Chipotle) sushi rolls.

I selected salmon, then added vegetables, a sauce, and edame. I added a side order of fried noodles. I was very pleased with everything. The food was fresh. Presentation was good. And taste was great. My wife (who doesn't like sushi or burritos) couldn't stop eating the fried noodles I took home.

I am very pleased (and surprised) we have a restaurant like Roll On In in Lebanon and I look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

So glad they came to our town! We stop here or get carry out at least twice a month - a great, unique addition to some already unique places in town. We travel a fair amount and hadn't seen anything like this. Good selection, they are open to allowing you to taste test to decide how you want to build your sushi burrito, for example. Highly recommend - good for families, stop in for lunch while shopping around downtown or dinner anytime :)

Reviewed September 11, 2016

While the venue itself could use a few improvements, the food is amazing! The idea of a sushi bowl is so profound that it literally had me wondering why it hadn't been done before. This has become a favorite and must-do for me while in Lebanon.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Don't let the myriad of choices overwhelm you! Try what sounds good and enjoy how very much it IS good.

It helped the there was no line this evening, since my daughter & I could take our time asking about the choices.

I tried the Tempura Shrimp & spicy tuna. Added avocado, cream cheese & slaw. Seaweed wrap, rice and YumYum sauce completed the mix. Very tasty & I will be back !

Fresh ginger and wasabi are available to go as is soy and other sauces too.