All reviews front desk room was clean free breakfast hocking hills state park cinnamon rolls pancake maker key card hot tub turkey sausage a lot of noise would definitely stay here again restaurants within walking distance hot breakfast millstone bbq mini fridge staff was very friendly and helpful bob evans
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, beautiful! The room we stayed in had a lot of room, mini fridge, and kitchen as well. Right next to the Millstone Barbecue they have great food. I highly recommend staying here! The beds are also very comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2018

The hotel was very clean with a friendly atmosphere. The breakfast room was clean and the food was fresh. the beds were new with plenty of pillows to choose from. he air conditioner in the room was relatively quiet. There is a wonderful smokehouse restaurant within walking distance the hotel gets a discount.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Clean rooms (no musty smell what so ever), receptionists were nice, Great food within walking distance, close to the highway with a Walmart a few miles away, but the Manager was absolutely unhelpful and down right rude a few times. I Understand there are times when being abrupt is needed..... but these were not those times.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Good stuff...
1. Most detailed landscaping in all my years of traveling. I have NEVER seen a more pristine landscaping EVER. I walked the entire property. Not one weed to be seen. The combination of edging, rocks & mulch is inspiring. KUDOS. That in itself added to my relaxation.
2. AMAZING breakfast. I have NEVER seen better. I was kinda taken aback. Truly fantastic. Service was incredible.
3. Good pool. A bit too much chlorine, but was well kept.
Okay now...Bad stuff. And there's really only one...
1. The bed comfort. We had a handicapped room. You would think that extra supportive comfort would be essential. Yeah...no. There was a card claiming it was new. Cmon now. That was NOT new, nor was it a quality for handicapped. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED in that.
2. Tile work in bathroom. This is typical for IHG, but even though I expect it, it always disappoints. I know it's commercial work...but SERIOUSLY...I could do better.
All in all I was very pleased. But I gotta ding ya on the bed comfort.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018

On a recent driving trip from North Carolina to Michigan, we were looking for a stopover at about the halfway point. It happened to be in Logan, Ohio. Having had good experiences with Holiday Inn Express before, we stopped there. The young woman at the front desk (Paleigh) was very pleasant and helpful. The room that we were given was quite large for a single bed room (albeit, it was a King Bed). The room actually had a full size kitchen sink in addition to a large bathroom sink. And the bathroom was quite large. The price was quite reasonable and cleanliness was A+. The breakfast buffet had scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon, and even biscuits and gravy (which I took advantage of).
As a matter of fact, we enjoyed our stay there so much that we stopped in on the way home a week later. Unfortunately, they were at capacity and we had to look elsewhere. So, if you're thinking about staying there, you may want to call ahead and reserve a room. Or, take a chance like we did on the first time we stopped there.

Date of stay: July 2018