New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Our third of many future trips!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of A Georgian Manner B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
A Georgian Manner B&B
Ranked #2 of 3 Logan B&B and Inns
Dublin
“Our third of many future trips!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2011

My new goal is to stay in every room of this beautiful place! I proposed to my wife here seven years ago. Since then we've been back two other times. We plan to continue coming year after year and staying right here. The house has great history. Especially if you have any connections to the Kappa Sigma fraternity. BJ is a Kappa Sigma from OSU and choose way back to remodel the house after the Kappa Sig house at OSU and 46 East Lawn. BJ is. Great host and runs a flawless program over there!!! I highly recommend this B&B !!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sadyLoganOhio, Owner at A Georgian Manner B&B, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
We are so pleased you have chosen us to come back to several time.

We love our repeat guests, and hope we can continue to make you feel at home.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

The manner is amazing, the surroundings are wonder, and BJ is an excellent host. From the start of the trip we were extremely impressed with the accommodations. BJ guided us to the best local spots and make sure you ask to hear the stories regarding the house. We will be returning!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Logan, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2011

I'm so glad we chose the Georgian Manner B&B for our Speciall Wedding day! I fell in Love with it from my first view from across the lake.
Everything was PICTURE PERFECT. The whole weekend exceeded my expectations.
All my wedding guests couldn't believe I had found such a perfect place to have an outdoor lakeside wedding.
The owners are so helpful and friendly,we felt so at home there.
I highly recommend it for any occassion.

Room Tip: The Honeymoon Suite with the Jaccuzi is a must
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Marysville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

we had our wedding at the eligant georgian manner b&b and bj was very helpful and patient with all of our planning changes through out the months pryor to our stay.they welcomed us so very comfortably,from the frist time we spoke with them till we left...the wedding they gave us was one we will not forget ,along with the guest that attended. the manner is furnished in such beutiful items but the atmosphere is so laid back they just turn the place over to the guest staying there at the time ,and will answer any questions that you may have and treat you as part of the family your entire stay.

Room Tip: the entire manner is the best room
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dnicol99
Grove City, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2011

We got married at the manner and it exceeded all of our expectations ! It was wonderful !
Bj and wife Linda are such good people they welcome you and make you feel like you are at home ! The history and details of home are great ! Bj performed our marriage and it was amazing . Our guest loved everything about the manner and were welcomed as well. I was very nervous and Bj's wonderful wife offered a me a glass of wine to calm me down and boy that did the trick ! We vacation alot and I must say that this is only the second place I ever stayed that I slept so well,for one thing I felt right at home and the bed in the honeymoon sweet is soooooo comfy OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE. We will be returning every year on our honeymoon and if we want a romantic getaway we will be headed to Logan !!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Ravenna, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2011

While home on R&R from Afghanistan my husband surprised me by bringing me to this lovely Bed and Breakfest. The bed and breakfest is absolutely beautiful, it is nestled on back road with many trees with a view of the lake. The and the owner BJ was a pleasure to meet. His hospitality and love for people will leave an impression on you. BJ gives free range of the lower portion of the bed and breakfest as the upper level is all rooms, we also had permission to use his row boat to go out onto the lake but it was much to cold for us to do so.Every corner of the establishment is riddled with his collections of civil war memorabilia. I just really loved this place and can't wait to go back. My husband and I have plans to return during the summer months and during the winter months so that we can partake in the beauty that the Georgian Manner has instore.

Room Tip: Definately get the Honeymoon Suite!!
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2010

Great B&B. BJ the owner is incredibly friendly and gave us great directions around the local State Park. Beautiful, well-kept house. Very comfortable bed. Great value. Breakfast included many choices and was wonderful. High Recommend!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Logan
2.8 km away
24.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
14.2 km away
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls

Been to A Georgian Manner B&B? Share your experiences!