US$129
Country Inn
Travelodge by Wyndham Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$108
US$101
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$94
Heritage Inn(Mansfield)
US$61
US$57
All reviewsfront deskhotel restaurantnew cardsstaff was very friendlyspecial ratekeurig coffee makerwould stay here againlight sleepertop floorbusiness tripcheck in was easynext morningalarm clockbed was very comfortablerenaissancesprucemicrowave
Reviewed October 24, 2016

We stayed on the 6th floor and it was a good visit. The location was right downtown Mansfield. We stayed as we were going to visit the haunted prison at midnight. Taxi service to the prison was affordable and better than paying for parking in our opinion. The hotel was average. Clean, acceptable.

Issues: walls are thin - could hear children in the next room and baby crying all night; We had to wait for them to check the room when we checked in and then we had an issue with the TV, service was quick to respond. The bar closes at midnight and there really isn't much going on downtown Mansfield, we actually took pictures the next day of all the old boarded up buildings as it was a photographers dream.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
JoshuaMDavis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mansfield-Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I apologize for the noise complaint you mentioned. We do our best to place guests appropriately throughout the hotel so as to avoid such concerns when possible. We hope you will visit us again.

Joshua Davis

Reviewed October 12, 2016

We have travelled abroad several times, and would have been thrilled to find this place during foreign travel. So against that back drop, my complaints about this hotel are petty. Americans, we are spoiled by the American hotel industry. So here goes: nice room with very comfortable bed, and nice bath, all updated recently, convenient parking. Which covers the most important bases and why I give it 4 stars. Problems with both our key cards not unlocking the door, even when replaced with new cards. The staff was excellent - responsive, charming, informative; just not enough of them, so there was a slow response time to problems - housekeeping took the used towels but did not replace them (we weren't the only ones with this problem - the hotel was full because of area events, my sense was that they just ran out of towels), service in the restaurant was slow despite few patrons, the food was institutional tasting, no newspapers other than M-F USA Today provided by the hotel and no place within walking distance to buy one. They do have a full service bar, tho we did not have time to go in. The rooms have a microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, the coffeemaker did not work. Not a particularly good location overall - downtown Mansfield has a beautiful town square, but sadly, downtown is much like a ghost town, all retail is gone. The price is comparable to a Marriott Courtyard, maybe slightly more expensive. Overall, what they do well, they do really well, but could use some tweaks around the edges.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happytraveller1951
JoshuaMDavis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mansfield-Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Dear HappyTraveller,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I just love it when guests like yourself leave us such detailed information regarding their recent stay. I have forwarded all of your comments to not only our management team but also our hotel staff for review. Rest assured we are looking into each concern that you have brought to our attention and will do our very best to remedy each one. I truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to hopefully serving you once again in the near future.

May you continue to have safe and "Happy" travels wherever the road leads.

Best regards,
Joshua Davis

Reviewed September 6, 2016

I arrived at this hotel late Saturday night after attending a wedding. Upon arriving the front doors were locked (for safety reasons I'm sure). Once let into the building the front desk employee, Morgan, ignored us while we stood at the counter waiting to be checked in. She rather continued her conversation with a co-worker from the snack bar, without so much as a hello. As we stood there with all of our luggage and coats waiting for her to finish she finally looked up to ask, "How can I help you?". I told her we needed to check in.
After being told to sign a document with no other welcoming information about the hotel, we go to our room. It was very clean just not very comfortable. The bathroom only had 1 stocked towel making showers very inconvenient for my boyfriend and I, the toilet paper roll holder was broken so the roll fell off after every use, and there were no black out curtains. Also, the elevator was working improperly making it difficult to get to the lobby. I would not recommend this location to friends because it is all around unwelcoming, and at night the area is dimly lit and sketchy.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mansfield-Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Dear Devin E,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. Please allow us to apologize for the experience you had with the service you received during check-in and the room you accommodations you received fell below your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Although you could tell it was an older building, it was apparent that they work to keep it clean and well maintained. We enjoyed the heated pool, and the hot tub was very relaxing. The staff was very friendly as well. We paid a small amount extra at booking to get breakfast at the restaurant included, but saved compared to if we'd bought it separate.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I woke up at about 4 AM with numerous bug bites. I was able to catch one bed bug and brought this to the attention of the front desk attendant. She was very kind and assured me that my room would be comped and offered me free breakfast. Unfortunately, she stated that they did not have any other rooms available. She also assured me that the manager would contact me when he arrived. At 9am, the day shift front desk attendant called me. I did speak with her and asked to speak with the general manager as she could not tell me how to make arrangements to have my clothing and luggage decontaminated. After several requests, the manager, Patrick McDonald (I'm not sure that that is really his name as he did not have any ID and said he didn't have any business cards or phone extension) finally spoke with me. He stated that he would send a report to their insurance carrier. He refused to provide me with the name of the insurance carrier. I contacted IHG guest relations and was told that the hotel would contact me within 48 hrs to provide me with the requested information. It has now been over 72 hours without a response. Considering Mr. McDonald's apathetic response to what I consider to be a serious concern, I must conclude that complaints of bed bugs is a common occurrence at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mansfield-Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

Dear Andrea M,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center, OH. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Mansfield.

Orlando A.