All reviewsfront deskhotel restaurantnew cardsstaff was very friendlyspecial ratekeurig coffee makerwould stay here againlight sleepertop floorbusiness tripcheck in was easynext morningalarm clockbed was very comfortablerenaissancesprucemicrowave
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located very close to the center of town so you are not too far away from all of the main streets. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and there is a huge tv in the room. The staff was friendly and the housekeeping staff respected the privacy sign on the door, which can't be said for most places. My only complaint is that the air conditioner makes quite a bit of noise, and if you're a light sleeper you will hear it turning on and off throughout the night.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Stayed for one night on a business trip. First thing I noticed was that there were a huge number of preteens in the hotel, most but not all accompanied by an adult. Lots of chatter and noise, and I began to regret my reservation. When I got on the elevator, I saw a sign prominently displayed reminding patrons that quiet hours began at 10 pm. Loved that idea - a gentle reminder that not everyone wants to party.

Heading to the room, there was lots of preteen activity in the hallway, again with supervising adults. Apparently they were determining who was staying in which rooms, and I noticed foldaway beds being shifted from one room to another. It was just before 10 pm, and it was still pretty noisy. But by 10:30 everyone had quieted down, and I didn't hear any noise after that.

The hotel is older, but well kept and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The main floor has no rooms - all rooms are on the upper floors. The main floor is used for conferences and a restaurant.

My room was very nice - clean, good firm bed with high quality sheets and both soft and firm pillows (marked on the pillowcase for easy choosing). The shower was great - very hot water, nicer quality toiletries, fluffy towels. The room was very quiet - didn't hear any outside noise. The only complaint was that the heat kept turning on and off, and I'm a light sleeper so I kept waking up.

Liked the Keurig coffee maker - nice to have a fresh brewed cup in the morning.

Had a nice chat with the hotel manager, who checked me out in the morning. Very personable, friendly, easy-going, a good representative for Holiday Inn.

Good location in downtown Mansfield - easy to find, and only a few blocks away from a really great Indian restaurant, Saffron.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank loongirl
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 1 Saturday night to getaway from home to relax. Hotel is not in the best area but hotel itself is in good condition & clean. The staff was very nice, everyone said hello. I enjoyed the room service, pool, hot tub & HBO. I had a great relaxing night.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa N
JoshuaMDavis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mansfield-Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. We truly are a great hotel nestled in the downtown area. I am glad you were able to getaway for a bit and just relax. We strive to make that very thing very easy for our guests to enjoy. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

We reserved a handicapped room and it was in very good order when we arrived. The pool was sparkling clean and spacious. Staff were polite and helpful. Our room was well kept, clean, and comfortable with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker.

Room Tip: talk with the manager about your needs
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Hello Betty,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your praises with our team. I will surely pass the word along to the rest of the staff here at the hotel. May you continue to travel safe and we hope to see you again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 21, 2017

I spent one night in a two-room suite while visiting Mansfield with my wife. It's looking tired, but there are some good features. The suite was rather sparse, and the tile floors were sticky (yuck). But a number of the basics were good: comfortable bed, passable free wifi, kitchen appliances in good order, effective shower, Keurig coffee maker. I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here, but if downtown Mansfield is where you need to be, then this is the place. The downtown area itself is looking pretty tired, but there are signs of a renaissance, and some cool new businesses popping up.

Stayed: January 2017
JoshuaMDavis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mansfield-Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear CPtraveller,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with us. I was disappointed to hear that we did not live up to the standards you have come to know from Holiday Inn regarding the tiled floor in the kitchen. I am working with our executive housekeeper to ensure this is handled. I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused. I am glad to learn that the other aspects of your stay were good. Downtown is starting to pick back up and yes new businesses are beginning to return to our town. Thank you once again for your feedback. I hope to serve you again in the future.

Best regards,