“Great food and beer”

Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Locally owned craft brewery offering a generous menu of American pub fare including gourmet personal pizzas, signature burgers, chicken wings, hand-cut steaks and more! Open for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week! Kids menu available for kids under 10. Drink local, eat local!
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Rarely do my husband and I both have great meals, but we did at this restaurant. My husband loves the beer. The food and service were on point. Thumbs up.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Great place to start the weekend. Food is good and the crafted beers are amazing. Prices are responsible.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat here regularly, definitely one of our favorite places in Marietta. I’ve tried just about everything and love it all, but my favorite are their pizzas!

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I was in Marietta on business and i stopped here for lunch. The burger was fantastic. There was a wide variety of drafts and bottles. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Hubby wanted pizza, daughter wanted chicken nuggets, and I wanted a veggie burger. This place meets everyone's tastebuds with great portion size for the money. Only thing was it took about 40 minutes to get our food, but we were starving before going in so it seemed longer. But food was well worth the wait!!!