All reviews front desk stayed here went the extra mile needed anything marriott brand business trip room was clean oatmeal breakfast was included hot tub indoor pool upon check place to stay i highly recommend this hotel wings excellent stay exercise room
Reviewed November 7, 2017

My dad and I stayed here on a hunting trip. Clean rooms, great breakfast, and friendly service. If there was anything we needed or any issues the staff took care of it with no problem. Very friendly and fun staff. Very clean rooms. Close to all the stores and restaurants. We will stay here again and highly recommend anyone to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Marietta, Ohio.

Room Tip: Third floor suite is great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2017

This was a wonderful Fairfield, from the pleasant, helpful staff to the great breakfast! I usually stay in Courtyards but I may be changing that! I received a little goodie bag as a gold member with many fun treats in it and it was much appreciated! These people make you feel comfortable when you are not able to be at home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2017

This is a recently built inn. I felt I got a great stay at Fairfield Inn for the price. Breakfast options were warm, varied and delicious. I will definitely recommend this place to my traveling cohorts.

Room Tip: top floor, away fro.m elevator
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I have stayed at the Fairfield many times while visiting the area on business. The great thing about staying here is that it is consistently good, with no unpleasant surprises, which is want you want when traveling. The staff is always friendly, with clean and modern rooms, and well stocked breakfast. I like the Marietta area as a choice since there are good options for food and necessities nearby

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My wife and I were in Marietta for Homecoming and stayed at the Fairfield Inn. We were both very happy with our stay. Our suite was large and very comfortable. Everything worked well and the bed was comfortable. All the staff we saw were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was very nicely laid out and tasty. We will definitely stay there again for our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple