“Delicious, large portions”

Shogun Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice little restaurant. The service is excellent and food in large, delicious portions. I had the Soba Steak. The food was perfectly cooked and tasted delicious. The Gyoza was fixed perfectly. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Found this as we were traveling through on 77 and it was awesome!! The hibachi dishes are really good. I got the chicken and steak combo because it was only $11, and the steak was tender and juicy. I would highly recommend this place and will stop again when traveling. The service was excellent as well. Prices are incredibly low.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I absolutely love this restaurant. Very good customer service. The food is very delicious. I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for an amazing place to eat with a friendly staff, look no further. Shogun has amazing sushi and hibachi, and has a staff that is always kind and hospitable! Can't wait to eat there again!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I came to Shogun for take out on a Friday night. They were busy. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. I ordered the Yum Yum Roll and it was delicious! It was pretty speedy for a Friday night and I enjoyed watching the gentlemen making the sushi while I waited for mine. I can't wait to go back and try more!