“hot coffee and fresh donuts”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Marietta
Reviewed November 24, 2016

Perfect for a quick pick me up while traveling or thT mid afternoon cFfeine and sugar low. Coffee is fresh and so are the many varieties of pastries.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Ever since a trip to Canada, my husband and I have been in love with Tim Hortons. We stopped for breakfast before heading home from vacation. The drive thru was packed and the poor workers were understaffed. The inside line was growing and they weren't able to keep up. We understood and were polite to the cashier as she apologized and tried to joke with us. We ordered breakfast sandwiches and a 10pack of timbits. She gave us a 20 pack because we weren't cranky. The breakfast sandwiches were amazing!!! As were the timbits!

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Not only does the food always taste dry, the employees that I have interacted with are rude. Around two months ago when I visited, I waited at the counter for a good five minutes or more because none of the employees came up to take my order while the line behind me kept getting longer. A week or two after that experience I was having a meal inside and the employees kept telling me I needed to move my car so they could have a truck come in with supplies. I told them I would after I finished my meal. A couple of minutes later they came back and harassed me about it again and I told them that my car should be out of the way and I could not think of how my cars parking space would make a difference. Soon after that the truck arrived and did not hinder me leaving, nor the truck being able to deliver the goods. I think it was highly inappropriate of the employees to harass me over such a thing while I was trying to eat my meal.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

Made a new friend and we met to have coffee/tea and get acquainted. I enjoyed a cup of chai tea and my friend had coffee. Staff was excellent. Only downside was air conditioning was on and I was EXREMELY cold.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

the food we ordered was just o.k.. expected something a little more than just average. the service was so,so. mybe my next experience will be a little more favorable.

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!