“great local pizza!”
Review of Smitty's Pizza

Smitty's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 84 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Always fresh and hot and full of delicious toppings. Also a good variety of subs, customized to your satisfaction. Stop by or order for delivery.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Pizza has cracker-like thin crust. My fav is Italian sub. Has both indoor seating and take-out. Offers some ice cream options. Homemade Ice cream sandwich with cookie on both sides is a local fav.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

This establishment is take out only. This is the first time ordering their. We ordered 2 pizzas and to large chefs salads. Everything was great. Will order again

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

While the pizza was good, the sub I got was very good. My taste is somewhat plain, I just got the ham and cheese but it was very tasty. If I'm back in this area this will be on my list of places to grab a quick bite.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

There are a lot of pizza places in Marietta, and Smitty's is not for everyone. Whenever we have ordered from here the pizza is very greasy and the flavor isn't the best.

Been to Smitty's Pizza? Share your experiences!